Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 4:52 AM
Default Downloaded some bikini bottoms and they're showing up in both "swimwear" and "swimsuits"
So I downloaded a bunch of bikini bottoms, and I noticed they're showing up not only in the regular "swimwear" category, but also in an added "swimsuit" category. Using Sims 4 Studio I noticed the vanilla content has a "Bottom: Bottom_Swimwear" tag, while these custom contents all have not only this tag, but an additional "Bottom: Bottom_Bikini" tag which is causing them to be added to this extra category. I'm surprised that 9 different downloads (some of them merged) have this extra tag; why is this it because it seems pointless? Is there a way I can mass remove the "Bottom: Bottom_Bikini" tag from all CAS parts in all custom content files at the same time?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 6:29 AM
In the Tag area of the Warehouse, not as yet (or maybe never), it's done by hand, swatch by swatch.

If you want to save time you could do one of those possibilites

1. Reduce the amount of swatches that need editing, by deleting recolors you don't want. If you want them picked more often for random, just add more Styles (66) to them.

2. Export all your textures out into image files, then delete all swatches except the first swatch. There you can tag it to your liking, then import them all back because every new swatch begins as a duplicate of the original.

3. Just avoid creators that do this. You can be spending a lot more time fixing it than it did for them to create it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
In the Tag area of the Warehouse, not as yet (or maybe never), it's done by hand, swatch by swatch.

If you want to save time you could do one of those possibilites

1. Reduce the amount of swatches that need editing, by deleting recolors you don't want. If you want them picked more often for random, just add more Styles (66) to them.

2. Export all your textures out into image files, then delete all swatches except the first swatch. There you can tag it to your liking, then import them all back because every new swatch begins as a duplicate of the original.

3. Just avoid creators that do this. You can be spending a lot more time fixing it than it did for them to create it.

Okay. So there's no good reason for giving it an extra category?
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 6:39 AM
It would of most likely been an accident, such an originally cloned from a fullbody mesh and converted it into a bottom only which may leave behind the orphan tag.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
It would of most likely been an accident, such an originally cloned from a fullbody mesh and converted it into a bottom only which may leave behind the orphan tag.

Alright, thanks.