Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 5:44 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default SimPE How Can I Change the Bit Values Help??
Hello,please excuse me (I'm not familiar on how to use forums) and i don't know if this is the right area for this topic. (Please direct me to the right one if this isn't)but how do i use SimPE to change the values more likely to create my sims in a specific household,funds richer than billions (uncentillion to be more precise) i already use HexEditor in SimPE but don't know what is the right binary and hexadecimal codes.I've used FAMI in SimPE Plugin View but it doesn't change the values when i play the game.Are there even any tutorials to change values in this 32 bit game using SimPE? I'm not interested in recolouring objects or game mods,or any other mods etc.Just want to change my sims net worth (cuz i'm getting tired even without cheating) sorry by the way i'm bad in English...

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Jun 2019 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EpicRen VII "Solo"
Hello,please excuse me (I'm not familiar on how to use forums) and i don't know if this is the right area for this topic. (Please direct me to the right one if this isn't)but how do i use SimPE to change the values more likely to create my sims in a specific household,funds richer than billions (uncentillion to be more precise) i already use HexEditor in SimPE but don't know what is the right binary and hexadecimal codes.I've used FAMI in SimPE Plugin View but it doesn't change the values when i play the game.Are there even any tutorials to change values in this 32 bit game using SimPE? I'm not interested in recolouring objects or game mods,or any other mods etc.Just want to change my sims net worth (cuz i'm getting tired even without cheating) sorry by the way i'm bad in English...

I think that it is easier to change the specific household funds with one of the games Cheat Codes. first type Control-Shift-C {hold the control button and the shift button and type C} to open the Cheat Window and then type FamilyFunds [Name Of Family] [Amount] and then press return/enter. There is a maximum Amount that the game will go to, but I don't remember what it is right now.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Jun 2019 at 10:26 PM
Just a FYI, but the cheat above needs to be typed in while in the neighborhood view. It also doesn't work properly if there are multiple families with the same surname (I think one family does get the funds, but not the others).

You can also can use the cheat "motherlode" while on the lot - gives the family 50k each time (you can copy/paste the cheat if you don't want to write it in more than once).
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Jun 2019 at 10:39 PM
I don't know squat about hex code, sorry, but if you changed the monetary amount in the FAMI data and it didn't take, the most likely reason is that you forgot to both commit and save. Both steps are necessary for every change you make in SimPE.
I've used FAMI data to change household worth before and it works fine - if you remember to commit and save!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Just a FYI, but the cheat above needs to be typed in while in the neighborhood view. It also doesn't work properly if there are multiple families with the same surname (I think one family does get the funds, but not the others).

I use the familyfunds cheat in lot view all the time with no problem. The testing cheats/debug mode may need to be enabled from neighborhood view first (I don't know for sure, because in my game the testing cheats are automatically turned on in my userstartup.cheat file).