Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#26 Old 13th May 2019 at 3:47 AM
I'm glad for you. I am still having odd crashing even now with 32 RAM. (I got 4 sticks of 8 a few days ago) getting that Exception code ACCESS_VIOLATION. error log *sigh* This time I was in build and buy and tried to move a desk.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th May 2019 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
don't play too long over an hour or two.

So is it normal for the game to crash after two hours or was that just an advice to make it less likely?

I have the same problem and I pretty much tried everything mentioned in this thread as well. When I have no downloads, it doesn't crash, but after doing the 50/50 method multiple times and deleting a lot of CC there is no change and I really don't want to take out everything.
Can a lot of lots or sims also cause this? My game mainly crashes in my big neighborhoods, especially on my biggest lots with many objects
Page 2 of 2