Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2004 at 10:40 PM
Default Uploads
Hi All,

With the site changeover and everything, uploads are running a few days behind, so stuff you submit at the moment I won't be looking at till next week.

I'm writing an upload interface similar to the old one, so it'd be a lot easier for people to upload. Plus easier for me to manage

Apologies for this - rest assured I'll go through each upload individually in time.

Regards
Delphy
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Dec 2004 at 10:45 PM
What happened to the Upload and Wiki managers?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Dec 2004 at 1:23 AM
It's not really about managing stuff in terms of people it's more to do with the software to help with that.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Dec 2004 at 2:08 PM
You're doing a great job, and the site looks fantastic.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Dec 2004 at 4:06 PM
Ty for letting us know about uploads Delphy, had something i uploaded 3 days ago and was beggining to get worried Feel better now, so keep up the great work
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Dec 2004 at 6:25 PM
wow this answers my question. Cause i have tryed to post in the downloads/objects section like 3 times. I hope they all dont show up. My bad if theres like three of the same in your list
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Dec 2004 at 7:23 PM
Well, no need to worry a bit, cos the moderators wouldn't let us down... They'd at least inform us whether the uploads are approved or not. After all, they managed to make the site this popular and nice. I'm very happy to be member here. And thanks a lot, Delphy, for letting us know about the problem :D
Forum Resident
#8 Old 11th Dec 2004 at 11:29 PM
Just wanted to say again what a great job you all have doneon the new site. The more I use it the better it is.

I just recently found the quick links drop down. Love it.