Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 10:45 PM Last edited by broomhilda61 : 18th Aug 2017 at 2:39 AM.
{SOLVED}WCIF Picture Frames Sims2
Hello everyone..

I am learning how to recolor..but the picture frames in games are just not either the right kind or to dark..now I did find BB's Picture frames..and have tried those out..but one of the frames is messed up..and I don't know how to fix that..and after putting my recolored pictures in them..they are just not modern enough..I need some these kind..but I can't find this person's TOU to see if I can use them or not..Nat Dream Sims-Cute Frames..and any others like them that I can use..

Thank you for your help in advance
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 12:16 AM
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 2:27 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you both PenelopeT and HugeLunatic omgosh these are all wonderful.. :lovestruc

I have one day now to get my pictures in SimPE..and recolor them with these other frames then try and take pictures..I suck at that big big time ask any one over at CherryBlossom Sims..

Then get them up for downloading before they are put out for the public..and it's 8:30 pm.. I have been working on this for over a month..

Thank you both again for all your help.. :D