Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 5:46 PM Last edited by StishStash : 14th Jul 2017 at 5:55 PM. Reason: adding detail
Downloading CAW - "This file may harm your computer"??
I went to download CAW from the official website, but Chrome is saying that it may harm my computer.

Did something happen to the download? Is it a false positive? It is still safe?

It's also doing this with the manual patch, should I trust this?
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 7:10 PM
Chrome often say that about programs. If you trust the site, you just take it as a warning.
Site Helper
#3 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 9:00 PM
Lately, I'm having trouble with Chrome saying that NRAAS and Bible Gateway are both unsafe websites. You can have your virus scanner check it, but it's probably Chrome being paranoid.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 5:55 PM
Yeah it didn't say that with nraas master controller or cheats. It's an exe file and not a zip file. It probably didn't detect anything malicious about the files but just saying "hey this COULD contain something bad, but if you download it and run it and it messes things up that's on you."

Thanks guys!