Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2017 at 12:59 PM
Default WCIF no PlumbBob and Balloons mod
Hello there! I know, there is the cheat named: HideHeadlineEffects true/false, but typing it every time I turn on the game... is anoying. So I need the mod, that will hide plumbBob, and balloons over the head (conversation icons). I don't care about the rest of headline effects, so this mod could hide them all, or not. Maybe there is the mod, that turns on HideHeadlineEffects true/false cheat automaticlly when I start the game... please help...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th May 2017 at 4:07 PM
Hi, Pocci made a default replacement with an invisible plumbob, http://gardenbreeze.flier.jp/wordpr...ult-replacement , scroll down. I've used it for years.
Alchemist
#3 Old 18th May 2017 at 4:16 PM
If you have Nraas Overwatch, you can select cheats to load every time the game starts.
Go to City Hall \ Nraas \ Overwatch \ Console Commands \ Auto Commands, and enter any cheat you want

If you want only testingcheatsenabled...enabled, go to City Hall \ Nraas \ Overwatch \ Settings \ TCE = True.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th May 2017 at 11:45 AM
Hi again! Thanks people! I've found mod that hides plumbBob, and a tool to hide whatever effect in game there is Create your own..., but I think it's gonna be better to use Overwatch, the less additional mods, the better, I think... This threat is solved for me, thanks again!