Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2017 at 1:50 PM
Default Supernatural babies
Can ghosts have babies?
If a vampire and alien have a baby, will it always look like one or the other? Can either a vampire with alien skintone or an alien with dark vampire skintone result?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th May 2017 at 10:26 PM
No, they cannot
Instructor
#3 Old 21st May 2017 at 2:16 AM
I did a thing One of my purple aliens had a vampire baby with purple alien skin because I used the lot trait that increases chances of vampires being born. So you can have vampires with alien skin tones, because the skins get inherited. She was also born with pointy alien ears and this was before I downloaded the pointy ears mod! She has no alien powers, but it is possible to make fake hybrids without using cc.

edit: half-aliens do not get powers, I have yet to impregnate a male vampire to see what happens, but I will make it a long term goal to see if I can make it happen. I saw a ghost/vampire/alien on the gallery with maxed traits, but I am sure he was created using cheats or mods, I did not download the sim
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st May 2017 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by misstrgal
I did a thing One of my purple aliens had a vampire baby with purple alien skin because I used the lot trait that increases chances of vampires being born. So you can have vampires with alien skin tones, because the skins get inherited. She was also born with pointy alien ears and this was before I downloaded the pointy ears mod! She has no alien powers, but it is possible to make fake hybrids without using cc.

edit: half-aliens do not get powers, I have yet to impregnate a male vampire to see what happens, but I will make it a long term goal to see if I can make it happen. I saw a ghost/vampire/alien on the gallery with maxed traits, but I am sure he was created using cheats or mods, I did not download the sim

I am playing with vampires right now, I have a alien that i have yet to put in to the game might get the vamp and alien together might make a fun match to see how the kids come out :D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd May 2017 at 11:27 AM
ghosts can't have babies.
However, I heard that if your vampire and other type has a baby, sometimes the baby wouldn't get the vampire power even he/she has the vampire skin.

Conclusion: the genetics are 50/50
Smeg Head
#6 Old 22nd May 2017 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by misstrgal

It is possible to debug force a vampire or alien to have the occult traits and powers of the other. So you can have a Vampalien sim for a brief period of time with all interactions of both occults. But only for a single session without any lot loading scenarios. Once you save and quit or travel to another lot, the game loading process removes the forced occult status and they're back to being just a plain, ordinary vamp or alien again. It is fun while it lasts, though. And I am in the process of making a nifty mod for quick access for vamps, aliens and plantsims to have if for a brief spell. As in drinking a Second Occult Potion.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Instructor
#7 Old 25th May 2017 at 12:38 AM
I got a male vampire, Caleb, pregnant through abduction, the baby alien got vampire eyes! Super Cute, same as the edited dark form I gave Caleb.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 6:24 AM
Actually, your babies WOULD HAVE BEEN BORN WITH BOTH Traits
But, The Makers Updated it, And it was Ruined...
Anyway, You can find the Family in The Gallery, That they/people have bred. Yup. THE MAKERS HAVE TOOK A PERFECTLY GOOD THING, AND RUINED IT! And they had the Powers of them Both, too...