Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 6:20 PM
Default The "Secret Sister Challenge"
One day two little princesses named___&___ were born. They were completely Identical but separated at birth. Yet, what Prncess____ didn't know is that her twin Princess___ Was locked in the dungeon! All she had to eat was chips and cereal,all she had to do was paint and play chess with her grandfather's ghost who would sometimes show up at night. The most she had was a big comfy bed. Once the other twin Princess___ found out about her, she dedicated her life to getting in there and trying to get her out! Will she get her sister out, or will she fail!?

Anywho here are some basic rules!
1. You must only control the princesses not the king or the queen or the jester or the knights (You can make all of those if you want lol)
2. The young Princess who is trapped in the dungeon must be dirty and have a bit of cuts in her dress because she's a princess but in a dungeon.
3. The young princess who isin't in a deongeuon will be more fancy and have a beautiful dress with no holes no dirt perfectly fresh and clean!

Okay now some simple CAS rules!
King & Queen can be adults or young adults whatever makes you happy. They have to be kind of medieval but if there isn't much medieval stuff the party wear doesn't have to be too crazy swim wear either or anywear!
The Princess who lives a free life has to be a beautiful child, as I said earlier she has to have a beautiful dress that always looks straight off of the dry clean hanger! (That's what they did back then ) She can have a crown if you find the CC. I haven't seen any crown CC around why would CC even do dis to me!!
The Princess trapped in a dungeon has to be beautiful with a run down dress since she is in a dungeon.

I don't know what else to say besides YOU MUST SEND ME PHOTOS OF YOUR SIMS

kay kay bye!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 10:38 PM
This is a great challenge!! What is the objective? For example, do we need to wait till they get to a certain age, does the prim and proper princess have to sneak in the other's cell?