Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 4:07 PM
Default Which of the above mods conflict with Master Controller?
My game runs normally. But when I put Master Controller in, it starts to crash. Help!

Mods:

Awesome Mod
Baker/Librarian/Vicar careers
Pregnancy Controller V5
Cigarrete Mod
Death Note
Weapons
5 skin packages
Hijab
Nointro
Nras Careers
Overwatch
Portrait Painel
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 5:33 PM
For the future, you should post in Sims 3 Help, otherwise people might not see your thread This forum is for creating stuff.

First of all, are all your mods at the correct patch level?

You can rule out Nointro, Careers, Overwatch and Portrait Panel if they are the correct patch level. I understand Awesome Mod doesn't conflict with MC either, though someone more knowledgeable may want to weigh in on this.

The skins and hijab sound like objects so they are unlikely to crash your game.
Shot in the dark, but I don't think the custom careers, the death note and the weapons mod are at fault either.

As for the others, use the good ol' 50/50 method: put MC in with each one of those mods and see which combination crashes the game. Make sure to delete your scriptcache file after every test! When you find the mod that's causing the crash, either update it to match your patch level (if it doesn't already) or remove it and look for a similar one that doesn't crash your game.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Site Helper
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 6:15 PM
If you are on patch level 1.69, there is some occasional oddness reported between Awesome and Master Controller, and between Awesome and the game itself. Pescado never updated to 1.69, and has not indicated any plans to do so since all it did was affect the Launcher and make life a bit more difficult unless you like having your eps randomly deactivating themselves. If you are at 1.67, they should be fine together. (Assuming you've got the right patch level for MC. )

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook