Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2016 at 8:43 PM
Default Garage Different Level Than House
I am trying to rebuild my grandparents' house which is a double wide trailer with a garage attached to the side. I was able to build the house but when I try to put a garage on the side it either says "Covered by floor tile" or "Attached to wall" since the house is on a foundation and the garage is not. Is it possible to have a garage attached to a house on a foundation when the garage is ground level? I know I could just skip the garage but I would really like to have it attached like it is IRL. Thank you in advance.

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd May 2016 at 11:22 PM
You can find a bunch of tutorial on how to build an attached garage to a house with foundations. Unfortunately, i had so many tuts, but lost the whole folder...Check on here and on TSR. You'll find plenty!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd May 2016 at 11:29 PM
Yes you can attach a ground level garage to a house with a foundation. You need to use CFE. Hard to explain but I think i may have had a tutorial saved someplace.

Try this one http://modthesims.info/t/178018

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th May 2016 at 2:17 AM
Thank you so much! It isn't exact due to wallpaper warping and windows not working quite like they should, but at least the garage is there!

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...