Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2017 at 5:35 AM
Default Frilly Bed Cover
Hello!

So I've been looking everywhere for a frilly bed cover I've downloaded before.

Quick background: I installed almost 3,000 CCs before and my Sims 4 suddenly won't open. I thought it was the fault of my CCs, so I deleted EVERYTHING (which actually was a bad idea, for it's just now that I found out it could've been the fault of just ONE CC.)

Unfortunately, I couldn't remember the creator of that CC. No matter how many times I tried searching for it with the keywords 'frilly', 'bed skirt', 'bed cover', 'floral', it won't appear on my search results. If I remember it correctly, it was a part of interior design/room build by a designer simmer. I may have found it on YouTube or a blog, I can only guess. But I've run through a lot of bedroom build videos and blogs where I downloaded the CCs before I deleted them (good thing I was able to re-download those CCs I've deleted because they're usually reblogged a lot of times but this ONE CC I COULDN'T FIND!), but it already took me three days without any success or even a lead.

So here's a description: it has a frilly white bed skirt, with white slightly creased pillows, and a floral blanket. The blanket is white but its design appears to be a rose or poinsettia; all I know is that the flowers are red with leaves. It's a set, so the bed skirt, pillows, and the blankets are attached to each other in the game. They're not separate CCs.

These are the closest images I could find that may help you picture out what I'm looking for.

Hoping for your kind reply.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd May 2017 at 8:36 AM
I searched google images for "sims 4 floral bed" and there were heaps. Not sure what you were looking for so maybe try that search. If you find it can you please post a link as it looks so pretty.