Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2017 at 9:10 PM
Default Female Cargo Pants
Hey guys/
Pretty straight to the point. Looking for cargo pants for females in Sims 3 ...The male sims have a great baggy pair but EA didn't make any for the girls!!

My sim is kinda a alt rocker type chick. Anything help would be fantastic thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st May 2017 at 9:43 PM
Just for the record, I don't know if you'll find it useful, but I also found the selection of pants for females very lacking...it took just three pairs to solve my issues.
The first was a gender-converted pair of khakis that I can't find the original source of, but you can grab my package off SimFileShare
The second was a pair of skinny jeans that originally came with Generations, that I modified to be less awful...and you can make them look kinda khaki (link)
The third comes with Outdoor Living Stuff, and it's the closest thing I know of that fits your description...at least without going into bad phototextured CC territory.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd May 2017 at 4:48 AM
May I ask for what age/stage of sim are you looking for them for? Teen, Adult, Child, ect.?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd May 2017 at 4:52 AM
Well I found these that are for Young Adult to Adult Female, though they are sweat pants you can add a pattern or maybe some camo to make them further resemble cargo pants. I am a guy so most of the sims I make to play as are boys so I never really bother looking for much female stuff, as long as I have enough to make female sims look different and not all alike. But here you go if I find anything else I will post it.

https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...611/id/1047415/
Alchemist
#5 Old 22nd May 2017 at 2:59 PM
All About Style has a nice pair of cargo pants here (second row): http://www.all-about-style.com/Sims...ecabottom3.html

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!