Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2017 at 12:04 AM
Default CC Commission?
This is my first time on here so I'm not sure if I'm posting this right or what not..but i need a commission for my Sims 4 Character Madeline...I was wondering if someone could make me a top for her? Or if there is already a similar top, can you provide me with a link? I search hours for my cc because I want my character to be unique from all the past ones, y'know? I'm really big on harajuku and kawaii like Sims, so any websites with nice cc on it would be very appreciated I have provided two pictures of tops I would like for her. You only have to pick ONE though. I'm super grateful to whoever does this <3 Thank you for reading this, and have a good day!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th May 2017 at 12:47 AM
I am pretty sure requests are not allowed on this site. (?)

Other than that, Welcome to MTS.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th May 2017 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
I am pretty sure requests are not allowed on this site. (?)

Other than that, Welcome to MTS.

There is a area on the board for creators that take requests. Maybe one of moderations can help you. Also welcome to MTS.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th May 2017 at 7:38 AM
I have seen so many people be told there are no requests I assumed it was true. Good information, Bur1440.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 20th May 2017 at 7:40 AM
You may not post requests but you may pm a creator on the 'Creators Who Take requests' thread. There is a difference. Also you should post on the WCIF board, not in chat so I have moved it there for you.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~