Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2017 at 2:55 AM
Default Mod to let Witch cast a spell on the burglar
I got robbed recently, and I couldn't cast a spell on the burglar. Both times I tried, my sim said "It looks like Gordon is busy right now." Well, yeah, busy stealing your dresser, telescope, and bookcase! I mean, really, I should be able to have my evil witch set the thief on fire.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th May 2017 at 3:03 AM
Burglars are considered 'service sims' and you can't cast a spell on a service sim while he or she is 'working.' Dunno if there is a mod that allows witches to cast spells on service sims. Would be nice though.
Theorist
#3 Old 18th May 2017 at 4:08 PM
The burglar sims can quite often be found on the science hobby lot if you want to find him just to get even. They can be interacted with there and usually 2-3 of them show up. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 18th May 2017 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Duine
The burglar sims can quite often be found on the science hobby lot if you want to find him just to get even. They can be interacted with there and usually 2-3 of them show up. (:

Oh I want to get even, right.
Steeling my new tele. How dare he?

Thanks for making me find him.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)