Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2017 at 4:15 AM
Default WCIF a hot tub for base game?
I'm severely disappointed that TS4 has NO hot tubs unless you buy the stuff pack. I was wondering if anyone's made one compatible with the base game.
Advertisement
Banned
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th May 2017 at 4:15 AM
am i just SOL?
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th May 2017 at 4:19 PM
Converting the object to be placable in the basegame would probably be one thing. Making it usable without the pack however? Unlikely.
This is not a seperate file, like the store objects from TS3 for example, where it can be modded into a diffrent format and be used; it's part of a gameplay aspect including animations, buffs etc.
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th May 2017 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yamina-chan
Converting the object to be placable in the basegame would probably be one thing. Making it usable without the pack however? Unlikely.
This is not a seperate file, like the store objects from TS3 for example, where it can be modded into a diffrent format and be used; it's part of a gameplay aspect including animations, buffs etc.

dang. I'd figure some skilled creator may've made a hot tub for the base game, but if they did, I'm sure it'd be easier to find. thanks for the insight.