Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2017 at 7:14 PM
Default Can't Think of a Name (and could I post this mod)
I'm currently creating several life state mods (some example: PlantSim, Reaper, Android). These mods all share 1 file that would conflict if it were in each. So I created a mod to house this file to prevent conflicts. I've temporarily called "Occult Manager".

The main file it contains is the code for trait inheritance. However, it also has a bunch of files related to ghosts. I did fix up a few mistakes with ghosts. This was part of 2 other mods to create new ghost types. But they also shared files, so I just lumped any shared files into "Occult Manager" that had to do with life states.

If someone only installed this mod they probably would never notice any difference. Since without the other mods, the only things it does is clean up some mistakes with ghosts.

I think the name I've been using would be very misleading. But I honestly don't have any better names. Also, would this mod be allowed on the site?
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 5th May 2017 at 1:28 PM
Occult Mod Manager?? My two cents.

I don't see why this wouldn't be an acceptable mod as long as it's clearly explained what it does and doesn't do and what mods it works with. However, you should ask in Create / Creator Forums / Creator Issues for a more definitive opinion than mine.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4