Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 4:11 PM Last edited by varpunen : 10th Feb 2017 at 9:20 PM.
Default Stop Lunar Lakes dome from disappearing when inside? (Solved)
I have a small problem or more like annoyance. I love the Lunar Lakes (and LN) dome but it really bugs me that when your simmies are inside of it, the upper dome part disappears. Is there a way to stop this with S3PE or some other way. I tried looking through the OBJD options in S3PE but nothing stood out... or I missed it completely. So, how to make the dome behave nicely and stay put?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 12:17 AM
Stupid question, since I'm not familiar with Lunar Lakes, but it isn't something that fadeObjects off will prevent?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
Stupid question, since I'm not familiar with Lunar Lakes, but it isn't something that fadeObjects off will prevent?

Well, I was hoping to make this one object (+ the LN one) to work this way, so I wouldn't have to always keep toggling the cheat on and off because I prefer it always off and I have two domes in my neighborhood. It would make my gameplay easier.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 11:04 PM
I think the two domes (LL and base game) act like shells, so maybe this thread will help: http://modthesims.info/t/550055
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
I think the two domes (LL and base game) act like shells, so maybe this thread will help: http://modthesims.info/t/550055

Oh, I wasn't aware of that thread. Interesting reading. I'll give it ago and see how it works out. Thank you.
#6 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 2:28 PM
Oh, I wasn't aware of it either. In fact I wasn't even aware of this section, I stumbled in here by accident because I wanted to actually visit the CAS part section.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 9:20 PM
Excuse me? I can't be aware of every single thread in MTS2 and if that one would've come up while googling about this whole thing, I would've tried it first before asking. I have barely had a decent night's sleep in three weeks and can hardly even think straight, so I apologize if I seemed somehow stupid or too lazy to find things.
Site Helper
#8 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 12:51 AM
Some people are better at guessing the right keyword for a Google search than others. At least you didn't end up reading about pixies and elves when you were trying to find out when the fair was coming this year. (Not that I did either... Really... )

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
#9 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 1:15 AM
Yes, sorry, I didn't intend this to be read as an insult.
I stumbled into this thread, read your issue and thought that the key word must be "shell" and so I searched out of personal interest and to spare you the effort. You sounded apologetic about that you didn't find it yourself and I wanted to emphasize that there's no reason to feel apologetic because I was surprised myself that a thread on this question actually existed.

But I won't impose on you any further. Sorry again for the interruption.