Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#101 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 4:00 AM
Oh phew!
We are SO happy.... :lovestruc

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 2:49 AM
My gen 1 farming sim, Posey Willowbottom, introducing her son Auggie to the wonders of nature and farming, by gifting him with his very first seedling (a pumpkin!). Which they plant together. Auggie learns that one day, Willow Hollow will be his to take care of.

You can spy on my sims on tumblr @ejsims
Forum Resident
#103 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 8:27 PM
Immanuel Gavigan takes after his father Isaiah. He is a romance sim and has problems staying faithful to his wife. He watched his father have several affairs. When caught, his mother would be furious for awhile but she always seemed to get over it. So, while his wife Galactica tended to the baby, Immanuel had a little fun in the hot tub with another woman. I guess Galactica was looking out of the window because she ran outside and yelled at him, much like his mother yelled at his father in these situations. What he didn't expect, though, was his wife attacking the woman.

One might think he learned his lesson, but as soon as Galactica feel asleep, he started hitting on another guest.

Galactica was so furious, she wouldn't allow him to sleep in the same bed with her. At this point, he remembered how his father got out of these situations.

He was relieved when his wife seemed to have forgiven him the next day. She even made him dinner, just for him. He was quite smug as he ate...until he remembered the suspicious drowning death of his father. Suddenly he realized that his food tasted a bit funny, but it was too late - he had already eaten half of it.

Funny how history repeats itself.
Mad Poster
#104 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 9:18 AM
A short story from the Mysterious Neighborhood of Sedona...
(Ronan is the Garden Club guy.)

Mad Poster
#105 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 7:09 PM
Would have loved CAPTIONS; my imagination isn't good enough to figure out the story. But I DO love those guys!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#106 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Would have loved CAPTIONS; my imagination isn't good enough to figure out the story.

I thought it was pretty clear what was going on, but since you got two agrees, I guess other people couldn't figure it out either. Sorry. Aaron scopes the room, decides Ronan is the hottest one present, and rolls a want to talk to him. I tell Aaron to brag to Ronan, and Ronan isn't impressed.
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 1:50 AM
I'm up for the challenge

Mad Poster
#108 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 9:26 PM
Just beautiful!

Lab Assistant
#109 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 11:09 PM

Forum Resident
#111 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 12:19 PM
Jonah Power's final moments:

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#112 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 7:06 PM
Oh dear, poor Jonah.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#113 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 8:20 PM

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#114 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 9:47 AM
Miranda Capp was killed by the flu

Goneril couldn't stand to lose her so she plead with the reaper for her life

She beat the reaper at his own game and was able to save Miranda's life!

Scholar
#115 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 2:48 PM
I love Goneril's face in the end photo, you can see the love for Miranda in her face. Sweet!
Mad Poster
#116 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 5:19 AM
"OMG that cute guy from school is here! I'll just turn up the charm and get a little flirty!"

"Fine! Be that way then!"

"OMG I'm so embarassed! He must think I'm a totally desperate loser!"
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#117 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 8:23 PM Last edited by grammapat : 8th Mar 2019 at 10:46 PM.
In the Twisted version of Strangetown I was going to let the Beakers get pregnant, let ACR go randomly, then play them without control. First I let Nervous move out, then this developed:
Circe & Loki had already had abduction babies (I caused), and were pregnant again (all THEIR fault!). I took pity and had them get a nanny. Circe decided to make dinner for himself and Circe; he managed to have triplets before the kitchen went up in flames. (wish I could put text with each pic, but I can't)
Instead of doing the fire-dance, Loki and the sitter grabbed up toddlers and babies and took them outside (they managed 3 of the 4 babies, but only 1 of the toddlers)
Somehow Loki managed to get to the mail box - with his PANTS on fire! The brave (stupid?) nanny picked up a baby from his feet - and than went back to the burning kitchen to feed it! Where she is repulsed by a poopy baby, puts the one she had on the burning floor, and runs outside.
Wait...the nanny is running away with a baby!? No, it's a passing zombie who picked up a baby by the mail box and walked away with it! I had Circe call the fire department (she was safely upstairs). She kept going to bed, jumping up because she was starving, peeing herself, and passing out. Such a card! The fire was out and the nanny was taking out the trash - and burst into flames. Just because. One more nanny grave.
Speaking of graves... see some more of story in "random pictures"..
Screenshots

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#118 Old 5th Feb 2022 at 6:43 PM
Page 5 of 5