Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#426 Old 20th May 2014 at 1:15 AM
Forgot her name but this was a while back.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#427 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 7:36 PM
Thankfully, Yusun didn't have such a terrible pregnancy this time around (see above post for fires and a full moon).
She didn't show much this time, which lead to a surprise when it turned out she was having twins!

Skye is attempting to watch TV while her parents fuss over her soon-to-be-born siblings.

Apparently it's important for babies to know about shoes before they're born.

Then while making her way to the kitchen for waffles, Yusun goes into labour.

A few hours later and they're welcoming twins Natasha and James home.

Test Subject
#428 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by easypeaze
Deborah and Jebediah Wilson this will be baby #2
Sim: Danica Romano. Her First Pregnancy with her twin girls Sireyll and Maelyn is with her in the generations shirt :3 Info on the twins: they were born witches as a result of being born on the full moon ( http://modthesims.info/d/520400 i have this mod installed if anyones interested in installing it sorry if im not allowed to link it :3)
Screenshots
Inventor
#429 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 12:04 PM
Screenshots

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Test Subject
#430 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 9:12 PM
Default Hanna's pregnancy
Hanna is Marceline's (my current sim) sister-in-law

Instructor
#431 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 5:22 PM
I know this thread is basically dead but I'm reviving it with my pregnant sim LOL
Elvira pregnant with her 6th baby, 1st in-game pregnancy and second daughter
Her hubby Carlos being a happy daddy-to-be while their daughter Mara looks not so happy and their nanny teaches their toddler son to walk lol:

Change of clothes but still very happy:

Telling the baby about shoes because Carlos is a doof:

Happy soon-to-be big brother Holden feels his mom's tummy:

Labor! Not long after this, she went to the hospital and had a baby as soon as she got there, probably because she was already a few minutes into labor and her palace is somewhat far away from the hospital. She gave birth to a baby girl named Renesmee Rhodivich, whom I don't have a picture of and almost immediately aged up to a toddler because the baby stage is boring and I set it as 2 days so she would've aged up the next day anyways lol
Instructor
#432 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 5:32 PM
To make things fun, in my overstuffed Sim household of 20, my persona, her 4 sister wives, and her daughter-in-law, are all pregnant! That's right, 6 pregnant sims in one house, one to become both a mother and a grandmother again, 2 pregnant by the same man, 3 pregnant by the other man! They have 7 children between them already, one of which is the husband of one pregnant woman and son of my persona (but not the father of his wife's child, her other husband is). They were all pollinated using Mastercontroller while the game was paused too, so they're all the exact same length of hours into their pregnancies as well.
Elvira and Marie Louise once they found out and were changed into appropriate clothing:

Dot:

Princess Dysentery:

The Countess/Elizabeth, for some weird reason her hair turned to blue from blond, no idea, some glitch I guess:

Dot's twin Bette:

Bumps beginning to show on Elvira and Marie Louise:

Elvira feels Marie Louise's tummy:

Vice Versa:

Dot feels Bette, who is bigger than her for some reason, no it's not Dot's outfit, I tried changing it, she's just not showing much

Vice Versa:

The Countess and Princess Dysentery:

Charles loves his baby with Marie Louise....

And with Elvira:

Prince Inbreeding is happy too:

Dandy has Dot....

Bette....

And the Countess:

The family certainly will be busy!
Lab Assistant
#433 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 2:03 PM
Snow White and her alien prince charming expecting their first child

Zane and Ruby expecting their daughter

Test Subject
#434 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 4:41 PM
Molly Weasley! :D
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#435 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 5:39 AM
Default Skipped the actual birth pics :)
Danella's birth.
Screenshots
Scholar
#436 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 9:23 PM

My sim for the Isle of the Midnight Sun challenge.
Field Researcher
#437 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 8:14 AM
Default Sno White
Sno White pregnant with Generation 3 of my Disney Princess Legacy Challenge !! :D
Screenshots
Instructor
#438 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 10:37 PM
My 7 polyamorous sims when they were all pregnant with their first children. They're now all pregnant again along with their servant girl Scarlett whom is pregnant by a random dude in town:

Dandy alien pregnant on the far left, he had an alien boy named Orion and is now pregnant by Charles, whom is the middle and had a boy named Alberto and is pregnant by Dandy again as well. Dot is next to Dandy and Bette is with her in a conjoined twin pose, they had girls by Dandy named Rosemary and Grace and are both pregnant by Dandy again. Marie Louise is next to Charles, she had a boy named Carlos and is pregnant by Charles again. And Elvira on the left and Cheyenne on right in the conjoined twin pose as well, Elvira had a boy with Charles named Jimmothy and is now pregnant by Dandy, and Cheyenne had a girl with Dandy named Gloria and is now pregnant by Charles.
Instructor
#439 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 2:34 PM
Momo became a young adult and pregnant while I was playing another family ^^
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#440 Old 24th Aug 2021 at 3:10 PM
Jessica Talon was visiting Plasma 501 when she went in labour. Usually, sims go nuts when they watch another sim give birth next to them but this time Matthew Hamming, Emmy Star and Lilly-Bo Chique thought that the piano music was more interesting to watch (until Lilly-Bo realized that she needed to pee ). The funny thing was that my active sim, who was having a drink at the bar upstairs, alerted me to Jessica's "situation" (he DID go nuts ) or I would have missed it. I was expecting to see the baby but Jessica got into bladder desperation too and she understood that it was time for her to leave. I wish I would have thought to follow her
Screenshots
Page 18 of 18