Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#1501 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 9:26 PM Last edited by spidergirl79 : 18th Sep 2017 at 9:37 PM.
Um, my sim-son got pregnant via abduction again...

The babies are white? and in human baby clothing? With human voices? But they have alien faces, and ears... NO I do not have "bypass blue babies" because he has a set of twins that are toddlers already and they're blue. These babies have a different mother.
Advertisement
Instructor
#1502 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
Be sure to keep us posted on your findings! :D

Our test subject, Eliza Pancakes, requires no further introduction. In this experiment, the scientist (read: me) chose to starve her to death, for simplicity... and because it's more fun and dramatic than simply making use of MCCC. It is also a rather cheap way to kill a sim. In fact, you actually earn money by killing a sim from starvation. All you have to do is sell a well-chosen door. I chose the door leading out to the left balcony on the top floor of the Pancake's residence.

Anyways, on to our actual experiment. This is what happened, in 7 (8) simple steps, for the sake of validity and reliability:

1. An unsuspecting Eliza enters the balcony.
2. The door behind her disappears. Poof.
3. She spends her last days playing chess, chatting on the phone with her mortal enemy Don Lothario, sleeping on the floor, and repeatedly peeing herself. She cleans up after herself, though.
4. About half way into the experiment, she gets asked on a date by Kane; some random, Maxis-generated townie. She would've loved that dinner date I'm sure, considering her hunger is in the red by now, but she turns his offer down. 'Cause I say so.
5. Eliza dies from starvation at exactly 13:37 on the third day, wearing that pink, long-sleeved tshirt and those white sweatpants she likes to wear to the gym. Let us not forget that stupid, turquoise cap.
(6.) Our condolences go out to her family - her husband Bob, and her teenage son Gustav. They're not really mourning, though. Because Sims 4.
7. Grim shows up, but which Grim?
8. OUR nameless Grim, who has actually turned into an elder over the days our experiment took place!

So, to conclude our experiment: Grim can be both *himself* (aka the Grim Reaper) and playable as someones husband/father at the same time.

Next experiment; can Grim die from old age? If so, who will reap his soul?

Stay tuned!
Mad Poster
#1503 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 12:44 AM
I had no idea you were that diabolical!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Instructor
#1504 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I had no idea you were that diabolical!

I've been hiding my darker side well, then
Field Researcher
#1505 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mimoliin
Next experiment; can Grim die from old age? If so, who will reap his soul?

Stay tuned!

Riveting :D
Scholar
#1506 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 4:55 AM
Just family portrait time with all the new babbies

Theorist
#1507 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 8:14 AM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 22nd Sep 2017 at 8:30 AM.
Someone tell me what I'm doing with my life.

Scholar
#1508 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 8:28 AM
Sometime tell me what I'm doing with my life.

#art #1000funthigstodoinsims4
Theorist
#1509 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
#art #1000funthigstodoinsims4

I should re post this there!
Scholar
#1510 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 8:39 AM
My twins Deaglan and Ciaran (Declan and Kieran) aged up to children and they both aged up with the same hairstyle. They are identical twins. I know my sims all look alike but these guys are literally identical twins and I cannot tell them apart. I really cant!

Cute though, I dig that hair on them. I don't usually like long hair on males but I could get used to it.
Theorist
#1511 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 8:43 AM
SEND HELP

Also spooder that is one of my favourite hairstyles in the game <3
Scholar
#1512 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 8:46 AM
SEND HELP

LMFAO I don't know what I'm laughing at more... "Spooder", or your images getting progressively....stranger.

I like the hair too, I think its good on either sex.
Field Researcher
#1513 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 10:22 AM
SEND HELP

j..just stop... staph
Mad Poster
#1514 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 10:35 AM
Someone tell me what I'm doing with my life.

Space Pony
#1515 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 4:05 PM
After years and years of gameplay,I decided to play a game without cheating or abandoning a household when I'm bored.
The game is going well and earning money is much easier than in sims 3 I guess but the problem is that I have to pay rent in the fountainview penthouse.I don't know if thats a glitch but paying 3500 per week for an astronaut is too much.and it gets higher as I expand the house.Bills weren't that expensive as far as I remember.
Theorist
#1516 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cherry4567
After years and years of gameplay,I decided to play a game without cheating or abandoning a household when I'm bored.
The game is going well and earning money is much easier than in sims 3 I guess but the problem is that I have to pay rent in the fountainview penthouse.I don't know if thats a glitch but paying 3500 per week for an astronaut is too much.and it gets higher as I expand the house.Bills weren't that expensive as far as I remember.

Don't worry, max out your painting skill and make a single painting a week. that ought to cover it.
Instructor
#1517 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 8:24 PM

God that TV is so ugly. Looks like something out of Goldeneye N64, only worse.
Field Researcher
#1518 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 9:09 PM
Bills weren't that expensive as far as I remember.

My 54 x 54 main legacy lot has bills over $15,000.
Mad Poster
#1519 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 9:13 PM
That is the challenge. Money is easier, but the bills are higher. At least they only come once a week. Your astronaut might pick up things in space that he can sell. If he uses the telescope, he will probably end up with some cool space prints that bring in a nice amount of cash. When he has enough aspiration points (and you can change those aspirations frequently to maximize the bonus points), he can buy the perk that will give him somewhat lower bills.

Theorist
#1520 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Motorcitydude
God that TV is so ugly. Looks like something out of Goldeneye N64, only worse.

Scholar
#1521 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 10:11 PM

Padraig's white alien babies with human clothes and human voices aged up. They became blue. Maybe the baby stage was larval..? Or they were in disguise? This was Padraig's 3rd pregnancy, 2nd set of twins and 4&5th alien children, and 6&7 out 8 children. Yes, Padraig has 8 children. 5 via abduction, 3 from his wife. I have not shared a picture of their newest son, Francis. At one point I had FIVE toddlers in this house. FIVE.

Mairead & Cian (Mah-raid & Kee-an). Mairead is Irish for Margaret; that's my name, (My self sim is NOT named Margaret) their step-mother is named "Teragram". Tera for short.
Cian doesn't look much like his father when he's in alien form, (except the mouth) but his disguise, the nose is identical. (When you age him to Young adult in CAS)

Here is Cian as an young adult. I swear he has the same eyes as Kristopher...

Space Pony
#1522 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 4:56 AM
Don't worry, max out your painting skill and make a single painting a week. that ought to cover it.

That's how I bought the house

Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
That is the challenge. Money is easier, but the bills are higher. At least they only come once a week. Your astronaut might pick up things in space that he can sell. If he uses the telescope, he will probably end up with some cool space prints that bring in a nice amount of cash. When he has enough aspiration points (and you can change those aspirations frequently to maximize the bonus points), he can buy the perk that will give him somewhat lower bills.

Thanks.I forgot about the telescope! : :P
Test Subject
#1523 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 7:51 PM
All my sims got deleted somehow
Scholar
#1524 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by badwhoulfbay
All my sims got deleted somehow

Did you create a new sim recently and accidentally create a new save file?

That happened to me when I created a new sim, somehow I created him in a separate save file, where there were no other sims in the save file. When I went to play the game again, I panicked because all the houses were gone. I quit the game and went back to the main menu and discovered he had been saved on a separate file. So I loaded my other correct save file, and there were all my sims. I deleted the incorrect save and replaced the new sim in the old save, adding him from my gallery.

Hope you figure out what is happening.
Scholar
#1525 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 1:28 AM
Okay well this thread has been dead 2 weeks so why don't I get us started?

I have the Woohoo module of MCCC. I have it set to 1% chance of risky pregnancy. ONE PERCENT.

So I went to away from my computer for approx. 6 minutes unaware that my game which had been paused for hours had been re-activated (when I changed a nearby light bulb I must have pushed the keyboard P)...

What happened in that short period of 6 minutes of the game running un-controlled by me? Henry woohood his wife in the sauna and now she is expecting.
Page 61 of 104