Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1353
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 2688 (Who?), Viewed: 305182 times.
Search this Thread
Old 5th Oct 2017, 4:06 AM #2676
NikkeiSimmer
Test Subject

Restarting my JAGInsanity blog after finding Audrey's Catherine Bell Sim she had up for download.

Also much thanks to CmarNYC whose Asian face sliders and skin overlays helped immensely in turning my Asian Sim from THIS:

to THIS:

Looks much more Asian now.
Last edited by NikkeiSimmer : 5th Oct 2017 at 4:19 AM.
Old 5th Oct 2017, 5:22 AM
OrennaKhali
This message has been deleted by OrennaKhali.
Old 5th Oct 2017, 5:25 AM #2677
OrennaKhali
Test Subject

Tinkering with houses. like usual.

started a character on one of the island hawaiian maps, but not much to do there...
Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:  Screenshot-63.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  730.3 KB   Click image for larger version

Name:  Screenshot-22.jpg
Size:  731.9 KB  
Old 5th Oct 2017, 10:14 AM #2678
Riesen
Test Subject

I left my main sim sitting on a fountain in the park, and switched over to a new family. The next Sim-day I switched back to my main Sim, and he's still sitting on the fountain xD poor guy has been sitting there all night hahaha
Old 6th Oct 2017, 3:58 PM #2679
sweetdevil
Top Secret Researcher

14 Achievements

I stuck a potato plant in a pot and chucked it in a corner of the house. That was 2 winters ago and I rediscovered it today. The thing refuses to die, even unattended to for so long!

I also have a Simblr: sweetdevil-sims, where I post downloads!
If you have concerns about my stuff, please PM me! I see PMs much faster than thread comments :)
pocci/gardenbreeze CC reupload
Old 7th Oct 2017, 5:03 AM #2680
SusannaG
Scholar

It was just another Tuesday night in my game, so I had a birth, a kitchen fire, and an alien abduction.
Old 9th Oct 2017, 10:19 AM #2681
kin.gyo1413
Lab Assistant

The girl that fled to a lonely island mastered fishing and found a genie she had a baby with, but the genie fell off a cliff. The newborn baby boy is a master magician (lol) - apparently, this is one of the perks of being a genie. They were rescued by an alien and have settled in the small town of Enekjaer (ridiculously pretty), where more baby boys have been born all over the town. Seriously, I'm going to have to make all IFs become real at this rate, as there are about two girls and fifteen boys. The main girl spends her days scuba diving and working towards a degree. The alien lady mostly stays at home tending to needy nooboos' needs and honing her culinary skills. I find this playstyle utterly relaxing compared to my other save in Moonlight Falls, where they have jobs and rather fixed routines.

omnis mundi creatura
Old 9th Oct 2017, 10:21 PM #2682
OrennaKhali
Test Subject

Fiddling wit this street, which I intend to be of the spooky variety.

Treeline is marked tho unadded yet. might dilapidate the drivable road more. unsure what to do with the swampy area. Inspiration from the doll island and suicide forest come to mind... if I could fiddle with it and stick dolls to the trees or summat. prefferably ones with glowing eyes that'd glow at night... I dunno.

That, or a flooded graveyard and abandoned old church... hm...
Screenshots

Name:  Screenshot-64.jpg
Size:  106.3 KB   Click image for larger version

Name:  Screenshot-73.jpg
Size:  87.5 KB  
Old 12th Oct 2017, 2:32 PM #2683
Elynda
Forum Resident

1 Achievements

I was playing with my Addams family last night and they had a burglar. "Okay", I thought, "This time I've got a burglar alarm, lets see how he gets on".

Only this one didn't come into the house, so he didn't set the alarm off, he just prowled about in the garden. So I had Gomez phone the cops, whilst Lurch went down to tackle him. Well, after the burglar had dumped Lurch on his backside, he proceeded to steal some garden furniture and a decorative grave stone. Well, I have the demonic powers mod installed, so I had Gomez use the 'demonic push' (or whatever) on him. The burglar became a ghost and, completely un-phased by that, proceeded to beat the tar out of the cop before making off with the loot.

So now I have a burglar out there who can walk through walls! All-in-all, not a good evening!

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer * Simblr: The Newcomb Saga
"Well, the way things are can go and eat a dick then!" - Lolita Scumthorpe
Old 12th Oct 2017, 2:58 PM #2684
GrijzePilion
Mad Poster

6 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda
Only this one didn't come into the house, so he didn't set the alarm off, he just prowled about in the garden. So I had Gomez phone the cops, whilst Lurch went down to tackle him. Well, after the burglar had dumped Lurch on his backside, he proceeded to steal some garden furniture and a decorative grave stone. Well, I have the demonic powers mod installed, so I had Gomez use the 'demonic push' (or whatever) on him. The burglar became a ghost and, completely un-phased by that, proceeded to beat the tar out of the cop before making off with the loot.

I never thought I would say this, ever, but none of this would've happened if your Sims had a gun. Or, more sensibly, if cops came in pairs.

Overlord of Plumbit, the subreddit for the serious Simmer.
We're constructive, creative and drama-free™.

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Old 12th Oct 2017, 4:24 PM #2685
Ghost sdoj
Site Helper

7 Achievements

View My Journal

If sim cops came in pairs, one of them would be chasing the burglar, and the other one would be complaining that the guy in a striped shirt was preventing him from getting to the burglar. And then both cops would be complaining that their partner was blocking their route.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2016 Yearbook
Old 12th Oct 2017, 5:08 PM #2686
GrijzePilion
Mad Poster

6 Achievements

Or they'd take turns beating the shit out of the guy. Not everything a Sim tries to do is destined to fail, not on my watch.

Overlord of Plumbit, the subreddit for the serious Simmer.
We're constructive, creative and drama-free™.

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Old 13th Oct 2017, 11:43 PM #2687
PANDAQUEEN
Theorist

Dana and Kymchee are still slow dancing and Kymchee is still trodding upon Dana's feet. I don't know if it matters, but Kymchee is wearing those white over the knee leather boots with the stiletto heels and Dana is wearing Converse sneakers (Kymchee not only steals men away, she acts as fashion consultant) because Kymchee convinced him to dress like Garth, but not to make the iconic clueless face.

A new emotion arrived. His name is Lust. He's a libertine worthy of Lord Byron's Don Juan. He's assessing the other 7. He's noted that Kymchee and Dana are like that mismatched couple that doesn't seem to be compatible, but at least they have each other.

Meanwhile, it 3:15 AM, there's a downpour and Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear and Disgust are raking leaves into sloppy, soggy piles. The squirrels are congregating around the trees with autumn leaves.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Old 15th Oct 2017, 8:07 AM #2688
pirate_wolf_12
Scholar

Haven't played in ages so I decided to try building something new. It's a draft that's only in its very early stages but I was pleased with how the exterior build turned out. (Of course the ocean-facing parts haven't been done.) This craftsman-style mansion is part of my New England island world idea, Providence. This particular house would be built on a peninsular, Autumn's Grey Solace, near the island's village. It'd be surrounded by a rather dreary pebble beach and at mercy of the cold wins beating down on it from across the dark ocean. Pine forests surround the other sides and cover almost the entire island.

The paint is still undecided. Shingles will definitely be used (And I like the dark grey ones I've used), though I also want to add siding onto parts of it. I want a rock for the foundation, though I can't find one I really like. The trim colour for the windows and the decorations on the roofs are also undecided. Right now they're too bright and new. I do want the house to be a rather grandeur mansion, though also one that's been on the island for a few generations; beautiful in its age that drips history as it drops roof tiles.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Old 15th Oct 2017, 9:51 PM #2689
OrennaKhali
Test Subject

Making progress on the map.

Screenshots

Name:  Screenshot-96.jpg
Size:  750.3 KB   Click image for larger version

Name:  Screenshot-97.jpg
Size:  759.3 KB   Click image for larger version