Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 6:44 AM
Can you help me - I'm trying to take screenshots but everything comes out really far away in poor quality and really small.
When I tried to use the Q and E to move up and down, Q made the game quit I don't believe E did anything O.o

I'm kind of confused. I haven't done anything, as far as I know, to change the default key functions, but I'm getting frustrated with this screenshot thing.

Thanks.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 7:17 AM
You need to press Tab to select cameraman mode, then you will be able to use Q and E to move the camera up and down.
Test Subject
#28 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 4:11 PM
I can't find the file!
I've looked every where in my Sims 2 files.
Do you have a idea of where it could be?
Test Subject
#29 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:30 AM
Thanks for the tutorial
Test Subject
#30 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 4:53 PM
This tutorial was really good!

But where do I upload my content? I can't find anywhere in the 'Downloads' forum where it looks like I can...can anyone give me a link????

Stand back, amigo! This is a job for...the Anti-Christ! - Squee!
Part-time Hermit
#31 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 6:57 PM
Click on User Tools in the upper left corner and select Upload Items.
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 7:42 PM
Useful tutorial
But I have a question. Say if I wanted to just upload some genetics. Not a whole sim. Just like a hair pack or something like that... How would I do that, and how do i know i have the right file?

Thankuu~
Test Subject
#33 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 1:08 PM
ACK! THANKYOU! I've been looking for my screenshots everywhere!! (or so I thought.) They had to mumbo jumbo everything around in all the expansion packs didn't they XP

Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 12th May 2007 at 9:56 PM
My question is, and it's a dumb one, how do I get the packaged sims to show up in game?
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th May 2008 at 8:11 PM
My question is, when you write a description in the description box while packaging a sim how do you later read that?

For ramblings and rants of a bisexual chic with a odd sense of humor check out my "Myspace" http://www.myspace.com/bound_immortality

My Pet Peeve regarding some Simmers/Sites
Test Subject
#36 Old 31st May 2008 at 10:00 PM
ok heres my problem, alot of times I download full sims, the crators have this picture (its like a schedual-spelling sux sorry-) that has all the things included & who made it, now I wanna know how to do that because I have soo much custom content & I dont know who made the stuff included, so please help me
Test Subject
#37 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by _Sprinklett_
Packaging Your Sim

My body shop doesn't work, how I can package and share my sims? I just have SimsPE :\
Site Helper
#38 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dria7x
My body shop doesn't work, how I can package and share my sims? I just have SimsPE :\
Tutorial threads aren't the right place to post problems with your game. You will have much better luck getting an answer if you post in the Sims 2 Help forum.
Test Subject
#39 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 4:46 PM
I can't find the "Submit Thread" button???
Site Helper
#40 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 4:57 PM
I believe that the Modding Discussion thread may be restricted to creators. Try the Sims 2 Help forum.
Test Subject
#41 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:11 PM
Never mind, I've figured it out now
Page 2 of 2