Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 2:27 AM
Default Modders. Fixing what EA forgot since 6/2/09
Anyways, im starting to get idea's for clothing and the such when it hit me. Marternity cloths might be un-possiable since EA did not include a pregnant body morph. Anyone think this will be fixable via body mesh or am I doomed to have any marternity cloths I make be super sliming?
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 10:58 AM
Well, considering that the Sims 3 is actually, well, more true to life (I mean, people dont just get insta-bumps!) you could always make any clothing just for when the Sims have the actual bump. After all, pregnant women only buy maternity clothing when the bump starts getting noticable.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 11:16 AM
There's an outfit in the game's clothes that's assigned for maternity, so I'd think it's a matter of finding out how that works to apply pregnancy shape and duplicating it for other clothes.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 11:46 AM
There are three blendshapes defined for pregnancy:
afBottomNudePregnantBlendshape
afTopNudePregnantBlendshape
afShoesNudePregnantBlendshape

So it looks like it's [i]probably[/b] possible to apply them to other clothes. (She says with very little actual understanding of the clothing scenegraph )
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 4:00 PM
I'm no coder, but I would assume that it worked similarly to the fatness and fitness morphs in the CAS, so what Echo said is probably right.