Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 9:16 PM Last edited by suzannemariema : 30th Dec 2018 at 10:23 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default SOLVED Perpetual Pink Sim Owned Community Lot
Hey there! I had an issue in the recent past with the pink flashing but fixed that up with Graphics Rules and allowing the game recognize more memory for the textures.

However, though I'm generally able to avoid the pink flashing most of the time, one of my sim-owned community lots is perpetually pink. Not the building, but the land underneath. I've included pictures.

When I enter the lot, all is well. No pink flashing to be seen.

This is only a mild annoyance as it only shows up on my neighborhood view and when I'm building around that area, but it would be nice to know why it's happening and how to fix it.

Any thoughts?
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 10:06 PM
Make a change to that lot in build mode, such as spraying some terrain paint or adding a tree. Save and exit and the pink should be gone.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Make a change to that lot in build mode, such as spraying some terrain paint or adding a tree. Save and exit and the pink should be gone.

Yep, that did it! Thank you!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 10:30 PM