Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#126 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 9:31 PM
Dunno if this has been mentioned, but look up Dale Bozzio. Another early Gaga-like singer.
Advertisement
Scholar
#127 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by el_flel
Your conversation about the chord reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpB_40hYjXU.

I'm not really a GaGa fan purely because it's not my kind of music.

I've seen that song before, it's fun. The funny thing is, I was just listening to this song today that strongly reminded me of Stairway to Heaven. The song I was listening to was a modern jazz piano piece.
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 5:50 PM
I'm really starting to dislike Lady Gaga. For someone whose image is based on uniqueness, she's actually rather unoriginal underneath all the layers. A lot of her style is rehashed from other artists, just very well produced. I can appreciate wierdness but her weirdness/music/lyrics just lacks real substance or emotionality.
Inventor
#129 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 5:55 PM
I love her songs, so everything else doesn't matter. She is a musician and I personally don't really care if she is a green skinned lizard woman or a slightly crazy person who has a strange fashion sense. I will still go out and buy her music if I like it.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#130 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 4:28 PM
^ Agreed.
Gaga is amazing, even though she is pretty crazy <3.

Forum Resident
#131 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 4:44 PM
I admittedly go too far and utterly crazy with anger when talking about her.
I think she's a nut, gross, disrespectful, annoying, and cheap. I did sorts like Telephone, but the the music video was just ..."never mind"

FYI, I don't "hate" her, but you can SURELY understand being VERY upset when someone perverts something you think is very sacred. Sex=Life. I think she (and others like her) are disrespectful to Her. That's all.

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Scholar
#132 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 8:37 PM
See, I think her music is annoying and generic, but I like her style, it's pretty cool (even if it's stolen.)

Perhaps I should say "the" style instead of "her" style.

Whatever, that lizard suit ballet heel outfit was pretty awesome.
Mad Poster
#133 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 7:08 AM
I like her just because I woke up and realised that she actually wouldn't get away with half the shit she pulls off outfit-wise without having an extreme hold over the record company. So basically if you say she's a freak, then call her a freak. I think that in the sense of her being, well, *her*, she is a freak. Everyone's different and freak is a compliment here.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Top Secret Researcher
#134 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lovetadraw
I don't "hate" her, but you can SURELY understand being VERY upset when someone perverts something you think is very sacred. Sex=Life.

If you'd ever had sacred sex you wouldn't care what lady gaga does!

Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
I like her just because I woke up and realised that she actually wouldn't get away with half the shit she pulls off outfit-wise without having an extreme hold over the record company.

She's nothing unique... just a product of the record company and exactly what they want her to be.
Page 6 of 6