Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 4:26 PM
Default Question about cars & driveways
I am curious if there is a way to build your garage in the back of your house, and have the sim drive it around the lot & into the garage.......I guess I should post some pics, but not good at pic taking in game. I made a garage behind my house, and put the parking spot in, and the door, but whenever I tell my sim to go somewhere in the car, it stands in front of the house, and pushes some kind of button, and the car pulls up on the street in front of the house. Any ideas?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 7:23 PM
I'm not really sure what you mean, but if you mean that the car "teleports" to the street where your sim is waiting for it and the your sim gets in and drive off, then that is normal, it is supposed to be like that. Doesn't matter where you place the car.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 4:36 PM
you can't have your sim drive the car to the road like in the sims 2, it is just impossible, they just press the key fob for the car, and vanish inside.