Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 2:05 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Showtime Katy Perry content not showing in game
I recently reinstalled The Sims 3 and all of the expansion packs after my computer broke and needed to be fixed. I have the Showtime Katy Perry edition and I noticed that her items are not showing in the game/CAS. They show in the launcher and stay installed though which is why I'm confused. Some of her items in the launcher don't have a picture though (they show a box instead) which may be part of the problem. Does anyone have an idea why this might be?

*They showed in game before although I've uninstalled and reinstalled many times over the years so I don't remember when they did or didn't show in a game.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 1:17 AM
I've also noticed that the hair that comes with the collection doesn't show in the launcher. The clothing does though.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 6:54 PM
It might help that you start a brand new The Sims 3 folder and then transfer your data from the old to the new folder. I suggest when starting a new TS3 folder, to reinstall all owned store content by each tab category. Patterns tab, objects tab, lots tab and sims tab.

Had the same exact problem not too long ago but also other store content was not showing up either such as the limited edition pet store/objects from Pets, etc. Now all my store content, I think, shows up like it's supposed to. If you haven't already, it's a good idea to back up your store content and save it to a usb drive or external hard drive so when you need to reinstall some or all of it you don't have to do so from your account on TS3 website. So then you would just copy and paste the store content into the Downloads folder, close the window and then open up the launcher and download all content one tab at a time.