Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 2nd Dec 2004 at 3:45 AM
en7en - I have tried the laborious grid tech, and I do get a dome, my problem is that I am unable to delete the underlying grid of walls with the remove wall tool.
I welcome any guidence in this area, since I am trying to make the 1st century ce Alexandrian Temple of the Muses. It had a large central dome, with the long atrium court in front and two rectangular wings in the back. Suggestions please.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 2nd Dec 2004 at 3:26 PM
wah! damn WinRAR wont work. I have winrar, but when I try to download, all I get is a page of gobbledy gook.

can anyone send me a WinZIP version???
[ Edited 02-12-2004 03:43PM ]

Freedom is the sounds of opinions clashing.
Inventor
#53 Old 3rd Dec 2004 at 4:37 AM
en7en, these are beautiful. Good work

One thing I find strange though- I've also been making curved bridges, using a very similar method to yours (adding stairs before working on the bridge shape) and mine are fully functional. 8)

Laura

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 3rd Dec 2004 at 5:33 AM
Yep... hmm... I'm about to post a tutorial that should help... you need to setup your walls so they extend farther out from the deformed area... Then you can delete them from one (flat) end to the other (flat) end...

Watch out for my tutorial, coming soon...

en7en - "that pagoda guy..."
Test Subject
#55 Old 12th Dec 2004 at 7:09 PM
En7en, have you tried to build a house that is round with a round roof? I guess when you can lift the wall up, you can also bend it? And can you give a tutorial of the bridge? 'Couse i just love that kind of bridges but cant create it myself. Please help me? Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 12th Dec 2004 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by en7en
ROFL!!!
Google puts ads on these pages based on what keywords it finds in the content. Below is the web-ad that Google decided to put on this thread. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw it!

I guess them keywords can be deceptive! LOL!

[img]e107_files/public/15810_imgad.gif[/img]
[/i]

That is soooo funny! On the second page of the forum they are now advertising Zen Gardens. Lol!! Zen Gardens? On the sims?! Those keywords are cool! *runs off to view all the other thread's ads*

What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Test Subject
#57 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 1:40 AM
mmmmmm very nice. I was wondering fair sir if you could make a 2 story pagoda and post it?!! I'm afraid I'm still trying to learn how to custom make my pools lol. I'm so far behind lol. I love your work though!!!!
Locked thread
Page 3 of 3