Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#176 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 1:21 AM
Thats... impossible, though. It was activated at 2am CET on April 1. This means that the MAXIMUM time it could have possibly been was 1PM on April 1. So... you must have just missed it.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#177 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 6:41 PM
I can attest to the date. I got the pop ups on April 1st and also live in Taiwan. The BSG references was great. Though I still haven't a clue as to what the heck the tree thing was about

One question: Does Zanistanian Legislature Day have something to do with Jasper?

Great joke guys, you and saphire sims had me going there for awhile trying to figure out what was going on with the sites, till I saw the date
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#178 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 12:29 PM
What is Zanistanian Legislature Day??? In what countries this day is special? because in Spain, it's not...

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#179 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 4:04 PM
I want more of those pop-ups all the time, 24-7 on every page especially the downloads while i am browsing, especially so it interferes with every thing i'm doing on here I quite like and enjoy it personally :D

Alt 255
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned
to a dead channel.
Mad Poster
#180 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 9:23 PM Last edited by Delphy : 12th Apr 2009 at 10:08 PM.
aninyosaloh, as far as I am aware, there is no such day and it was just something that the site filters were told to change 'April Fool's Day' into to keep the joke going longer.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#181 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 2:37 AM
i got the poll and gave all the outrageous answers .
i thot it was something to ease the craziness of the seasonal change or
Delphy done gone kuku. but what thew hey it was fun
and to you myotherhorseisaunicorn.. i find your language needs a bit
of laundering. as kids come here foul language is not appropriate to use.
i for one found it offensive
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#182 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 11:11 AM
Hobi, just by way of correction, this site is not and never has been for kids. You must be 13 to older to download or post here.

Test Subject
#183 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 1:24 PM
I thought the site had been hacked or something!

I didn't even read half the questions, just clicked whatever so I could get back to my downloading.......was I bad?
Test Subject
#184 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 12:40 AM
Is Zanistanian Legislature's Day still wordfiltered?

EDIT: It would appear so.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#185 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 1:33 AM
Zanistanian Legislature's Day is not word filtered - you can type it in perfectly normally.

Lab Assistant
#186 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Masterofallvideogames
oh... woops! I was just fooling around and wasn't thinking them as important :p
Anyway is everyone all geared-up for The Conficker virus?

No, seriously, what is a Conficker virus????

♪☺♥ ░▒▓~* MIKOROX *~ ▓▒░♥☺♪
Have you destroyed a paysite today?
Lab Assistant
#187 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by squeam
Maybe it's not an international holiday, but April 1st is also known as Zanistanian Legislature's Day. It's a day of playful jokes. You know, ha ha hee hee.

"Insulting?" Okay, so you didn't get it was a joke. "Degrading?" Now you've gotta be kidding me. Maybe for someone who has lived an uncommonly blessed life, but for most of the unlucky world, being degraded is not in the same category as joke pop-ups.

Exactly.

♪☺♥ ░▒▓~* MIKOROX *~ ▓▒░♥☺♪
Have you destroyed a paysite today?
Test Subject
#188 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 8:19 PM
maybe if you guys had a better attitude and didnt call people names all the time the site would be a better place
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#189 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 8:52 PM
Terribly sorry, Bob. I assure you, Frank, we meant no offence. Well except with the whole offending thing, Trevor. How are you today, Peter?

Seriously. What has this to do with the Zanistanian Legislature?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#190 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 8:56 PM
We calls 'em like we sees 'em. Act like a demanding twat, get called a demanding twat.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#191 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 2:41 PM
I didn't get to answer a Survey
I really like mod the sims...are you still calling this place mod the sims2 or are you going to call it mod the sims3? anyways I have been comming to this site ever since the sims2 came out...un-fortunately I had to keep changing my e-mail and had to re-new my account through mod the sims quite a few times. I really love this site, and I am proud to be apart of this sites community. People on this site do fascinating work...I could never make creations as fine as the ones people upon here make...I would've liked to answer the survey because I would have answered the questions whole heartedly...even if I had to answer them a few times or more. Some may think that I am way too old to be interested in the sims...I am turning 27 in September....the sims are addicting my fiance' doesn't quite understand just why I like the sims2 so much...but he went and pre ordered the game sims3 for me. Mod the sims is one of the greatest sites, and this site always keeps me comming back for more...I love mod the sims this site is the bomb...so keep up the good work everyone!!!
Field Researcher
#192 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by captivecapulet
Some may think that I am way too old to be interested in the sims...I am turning 27 in September

Then I must be the CREEPY old guy, lol.
I'm gonna be 40!

Anyway, did you READ any of the poll questions ?
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=324687

ClicknPsycho
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#193 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ClicknPsycho
Then I must be the CREEPY old guy, lol.
I'm gonna be 40!

Anyway, did you READ any of the poll questions ?
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=324687

ERRR??? I've read all the thread... it's really strange, isn't it??...

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
#194 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 1:33 PM
ummmm... I didn't get the pop-up

Currently not able to take requests at this time... sorry!
Test Subject
#195 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 3:32 PM
I would like to say that this is the best and most ANNOYING site for sims 2 ever! I couldn't live without this site, but it is the slowest site out there. All these geniuses out there creating wonderful stuff and no one can come up with any ideas to make the site run faster? I've complained about this problem since the beginning and it got better for a while, but now I think it's worse than ever. Come on you geniuses, I know you can do better. This is really the only complaint I have about this site. You creators out there, keep up the good work, you are very appreciated! Thank you.
What just happend?
retired moderator
#196 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sexygranny1962
I would like to say that this is the best and most ANNOYING site for sims 2 ever! I couldn't live without this site, but it is the slowest site out there. All these geniuses out there creating wonderful stuff and no one can come up with any ideas to make the site run faster? I've complained about this problem since the beginning and it got better for a while, but now I think it's worse than ever. Come on you geniuses, I know you can do better. This is really the only complaint I have about this site. You creators out there, keep up the good work, you are very appreciated! Thank you.

3666 members on line at the same time, all wanting everything now, bound to be a bit slow!

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#197 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 4:11 PM
sexygranny1962 - Off topic, and frankly, incorrect. The site's running just fine. Browsing is -super- fast with no lag whatsoever. Downloads only take about 7 seconds to come up. Whatever issues you're having, they're not on our end.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#198 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 4:16 PM
Oh, wow, it is slow. I mean, how could you possibly wait 0.1 seconds for a page to render? Thats just barbaric!

nene.modthesims2.com/index.php 36.40k (37275 bytes) page generated in 0.097 seconds
linna.modthesims2.com/index.php 36.40k (37275 bytes) page generated in 0.056 seconds

Lab Assistant
#199 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sexygranny1962

I have to say I don't agree with you on that. MTS2 is one of the best sites around. And certainly not slow. At least for me. There are plenty of sites I simply won't go to because the pages load so slowly. MTS2 is great I think. And in regards to a poll, I have never had one pop up.
Lab Assistant
#200 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 6:01 PM
Look! OBVIOUS distraction!
*steals back my answers*

So, what do you mean by "Gearing up for Sims 3"?
Will MTS2 suddenly become a MTS2'n'3?

Tornado Drills: more effective than Ex-Lax.
Page 8 of 9