Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#226 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 9:24 PM Last edited by marka93 : 9th Jul 2017 at 8:28 PM.
Ajay Loner was coming home and there was Bella Goth.

Yep they got married and Bella is with first child.

Grunts have downsize/up-size there house to a 5 bedroom 2 bath double wide mobile home and General Grunt is on the hunt for a wife.

ADD:
To my way of thinking alien half breeds are chameleon or have chameleon like powers and able to change there skin tone to either human or alien on command.

Lola Curious/Singles will change her skintone over to human and will go after General Buzz Grunt.

By christianlov, Custom Skintone Selector Prototype: http://modthesims.info/d/284572

Back adding more pics.

Look who it is!
The hooks are in and the fastest way to gain relationship is the "hang out" option.

Strangetown is having one heck of a baby boom.

Pascal married Kristen and they are having 1 child twins, Vidcund married Erin and having twins (he had twins alien babies) and Lazio married Crystal and having 1 child.
Big time baby BOOOMMMM

Lazio has been stargazing ever night and still have not seen the aliens like his brothers have.

Well one more set of twins are on there way with Johnny and Ophelia and the rest of them have just 1 baby on the way.
All sims are married with babies on the way.
Its now time to turn my attention to the teens and get them all hooked up.

Except for Bella and Ajay there were enough adult females and males in the hood to hook up with and the baby boom is on the way.

ADD: I am adding some more random pics so far, Nervious getting a bad memory about getting engaged and he is a family sim and his new wife gets good memories of getting engaged and married and she is a romance sims. Plus other pics.

Last addition to this post, first baby born in Strangetown's baby boom. Loki and Cercie Beaker welcomes to there home Darrel.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#227 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 12:17 AM
Darrel Beaker son of Loki and Cerce grows up to toddle and then 3 days later has a roof raising party to become a child.
Now on to the next family.
Screenshots

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Mad Poster
#228 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 12:57 AM
Aww he looks so cute! Nice eyebrows! Does Nervous Subject have Romance as a secondary aspiration? 'Cause it's done the same for any Fam/Rom sims in my game.
Mad Poster
#229 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 1:35 AM Last edited by marka93 : 10th Jul 2017 at 4:21 PM.
Jill Smith is now a teen and she brought home Buck Grunt which is also a teen with ACR they got there first kiss and first woohoo together so there fate are sealed.

Buzz and Lola Grunt just got a new bouncing baby boy and oh boy he's not pink.

Buzz did not cheer for him and started to walk off. He is the first parent that did not cheer for new born baby, at least he got a good memory for his new son.

1/4 alien and he gets green skin. Buzz has no idea what just happen.

PM sent frogz2007.

JDacapo no, he does not have the points yet to get a secondary.

ADD: 2nd child born other than alien babies is Vera Curious and the happy parents are Lazio and Crystal Curious. Add Vera's toddler pic.
Screenshots

Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#230 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 5:52 PM
General Buzz must have had a mental breakdown! HAHAHAHA!

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Mad Poster
#231 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 9:11 PM
That's weird, Marka... usually, if a Family sim gets engaged, he or she will get a good memory from it. Is there some kind of glitch?
Mad Poster
#232 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 1:03 AM
There is a glitch related to Free Time where Sims can get the wrong type of engagement memory for their aspiration (positive for Romance Sims and Negative for all other Sims.) TwoJeffs has a mod to fix it and so does Pescado. Apparently Marka doesn't have one of the mods to fix it, or if he does something is making it not work.
Mad Poster
#233 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 3:43 AM
I think it was his negative to females cause it but once he propose to her it took him back to the positive to females again.
Or at least that's what I think happen.

NS starts out with a negative reaction to females (neutral to males) when you first start to play and after doing some of the flirt action you can bring it to the positive again and this is what I think happen with his memories.

Mad Poster
#234 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 4:11 AM
Nah - gender preference doesn't affect whether the engagement/marriage memory is green or red. I once forced (with debugsocial) two extremely straight Sims to get engaged to see what would happen and it was green. It's a bug in the game itself.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#235 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Nah - gender preference doesn't affect whether the engagement/marriage memory is green or red. I once forced (with debugsocial) two extremely straight Sims to get engaged to see what would happen and it was green.

And why would it be a bad memory? Weren't there supposed to be a whole lot of straight people marrying their best friends for the tax breaks?
Mad Poster
#236 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 4:48 AM
Tax breaks are nice.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#237 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 9:40 PM
I hadn't planned to restart Strangetown. All I had wanted was playing out one crazy scenario involving the Grunts and the Smiths. One season, at best a week, and then back to the Windenburg Bay. But then, bamm, sims inviting me left and right to play them and pesky story emerging.

Tinkering with the neighborhood's backstory and adapting the sims to it while still staying (somewhat) true to their characters is a major appeal of playing the Maxis 'hoods for me. So here is how it goes this time:

By the time I write this my tumblr queque is well stocked with pictures and commentary *nudge, nudge*

The Setup

Right at the beginning PT Smith and Buzz Grunt swapped sons. Pete would foster Tank and Buzz Johnny to mend the birthparent's mistakes. To make that level of trust possible I needed to retcon Pete into something other than a defector who spent his entire adult life experimenting on abducted people. So I broke not only Maxis canon, but also my own canon for the aliens that I used for six years now in every Sims 2 'hood and Sims 4 world and went for something new.
Isn't it stated that people come to Strangetown questing for The Truth? Well, obviously the existance of aliens alone doesn't constitute The (Full) Truth.

In ancient times Pete's ancestors discovered and colonized earth. This first colony was followed by many more, but it remaines special. For when it was established enough to allow selfrule, Pete's ancestors decided that they wouldn't intrude into the humans's affairs needlessly. For thousands of years a shadow government ruled by this minimal intrusion policy over what could be called a wildlife park.
The humans pay their taxes to their own governments, never knowing that a host of clerks funnels resssources to the true government that in turn pays it's dues to the motherland. Humankind has ling spread across the whole Four Corners Empire (one at a time, summing up over the centuries) and know nothing more than what they learned in school about their ancestral home.

Pete Smith is the Governor of Mesoamerica, Mexico and a good chunk of the United States. Buzz Grunt in turn is an imperial officer, assigned as General to the Governor (the office, that is, regardless of who's holding it). Both men's sons attend officer cadet school offplanet at the moment, with Tank being interested in astronomy and politics (LTW) and Johnny in sports (LTW). It stands to reason that in the next generation Buzz's and Pete's roles will be reversed and Tank will be the next governor.

Smith

Jenny in this universe turned out a tiger mom focussed on preparing her children to be succesful in upper class society.
Johnny went from spoiled kid to... less spoiled kid. In this universe he isn't an outsider, to the contrary, hybrids are high in demand in the empire as diplomats and Johnny might believeably end up in the emperor's court. During his time at the Grunts' he had great fun at the obstacle course and wants to become a pro-athlete now. College? Meh, a D is pass-grade, right? Especially if one makes it into a sports team (which I'll work on next).
Jill developed a crush on Tank and became a romance sim at teenage birthday (making her a potential sex-tourist at college, more about that a few paragraphs further down).
Rainer is the Smiths adopted youngest child. He brought his parents' cat Berry with him from the orphanage.
Pete takes it easy. He is tired of his office, hates taking risks and hopes Tank will replace him soon. To that end he prepared the boy best as he could during the sons-exchange, while Tank is still largely unaware of those plans.

Grunt

Buzz befriended the tomcat Sultan in the hopes a pet would bring the family closer together. However, the real turning point was Ripp taking an interest in cuisine (the ads during the cooking show were quite... saucy, which piqued his interest in the first place. Romance sim, you know.).
Seeing that Ripp made an effort at something was enough for Buzz, he doesn't need the kid to become an officer, he just wants him to stopp what he percieves as slacking (aka being an average teen and having a follower-personality).

Ripp is most likely to get absorbed into normal human populace, never caring about The Truth (following narrative conventions that attitude should backfire on his kids or grandkids when they learn about The Truth).

Tank assumes he'll enter a military job and is relieved that he can join Four Corner's military instead of Sim Nation's (as a Sim Nation offcier he'd have to lie and hush up The Truth, something that doesn't sit well with a principled boy like Tank).

Buck I haven't gotten around to focus on much, so he involuntarily became a preppie student, gaining skill points when not watching the fish. He enjoys cleaning the house so I'm even more prone to treat him like a live-in maid. I know I'm bad, but at least he'll soon get white tiger kitten for his teen birthday.

Curious

Pascal Curious fell for the charms of an alien visitor to earth, unwilling to believe he was just a sex-tourist. For months Pascal waited for Tolgate to return, meet his baby and be a family with Pascal, but to no avail.

Vidcund suffered from middle child syndrome a long time until he and Feli Nigmos developed a liking for each other's company.
But how will he look to his brothers, first condescending Pascal for his naivity and then entering a questionable relationship himself? (Despite the age difference, they are both virgins, so I say being on the same experience level makes the pairing perfectly acceptable)

Laslow nagged Governor Smith until the old man succesfully took action against the sex-tourist.
He started dating Erin Beaker due to her psychic powers arousing him, never knowing she is one of the most motivated prostitutes. (Also one of the most careful, seeing how she she never ended up pregnant.)

Singles/Loner

Lola and Chloe are Pete's daughters with Glabe Curious from before he married Jenny. They live somewhere off-planet, but make sure to visit their relatives from time to time. Though I do not play the twins actively, they are available for socializing via invites, parties and dates. Chloe in particular dated Nervous for some time.

Erin finds herself in a difficult position. While to her the job as "space prostitute" is all fun and money, most of the sex tourists aren't innocent flower children like her.
Thus Erin runs the risk of getting found guilty by association (or even used as a scapegoat) before all is said and done.
Since she started dating Laslow, Erin is more careful about her side-job. She started a little garden to generate income and pass the time. Let's hope produce grown in Strangetown soil won't start glowing...

I don't think I'll use Ajay or Kristen, but one never knows.

Beaker

Circe and Loki only stayed together to raise their adopted son Oliver "Nervous" to full adulthood. Yes, they experimented on the kid occasionally, but less often than on each other and never against his will or anything dangerous (using Beaker standard of dangerous). Soon after Oliver's 18th birthday and moving out the couple had a consensual divorce.

While Circe found another partner in her old friend Meredith Lillard almost immediately, Loki started doubting his decision and took longer to find a firm footing in life again. Living with his sister, keeping in touch with ex-wife and son... it wasn't a bad life, but neither did it fulfill.
As a result of an accident in the Space Programs computer lab even Loki's job became something he dreaded. In this situation he agreed to play decoy for the alien sex tourists. They grabbed the man when he was least prepared. Loki returned pregnant, but the abduction greatly contributed to gathering evidence against and bringing down Polonation Tolgate, the sex tourists' ringleader.
After giving birth to his hybrid daughter Ronja, Loki found a new calling in running Strangetown's first private orphanage. Teaching is his passion, as he has realized now (LTW). So with his genius, years of experience, all his shiny new robotics badges and a halfscore of utterly loyal hybrid children, earth might soon became too small for Loki.

Goth

Bella Goth was abducted and violated by the sex tourists up to the point where she blocked out not only everything that had happened on the UFO, but also her happy memories. The abduction resulted in the birth of a half alien daughter, Cassandra. Though the girl has her mother's eyes her alien features makes Bella uncomfortable, so she gave the baby into Loki's care.
Recently Bella has found joy in woohoo again. Lots of woohoo with lots of (human) men. I consider her fully recovered when she has fulfilled her LTW or otherwise achieved perma plat.

Neengia

Rainelle Neengia I put into my game as potential new wife for Buzz, seeing that she has the LTW to become a general herself and always plays the role of a my country right or wrong government agent or officer in my games. Also her large eyes just beg for an alien overlay!
Rainelle is one-fourth alien, one of the many humans born and raised in the empire. Her presence was requested by Pete to deal with the sex tourism in Strangetown. As early as during her Welcome Wagon Rainelle bore witness to Lola Curious and Erin Beaker at some hot action on the couch. From there it got even better and soon Rainelle had bagged Polonation Tolgate, the local ringleader.

The sex-tourists

At this point I needed to replace Tolgate and browsed multi PT mods. I decided for Simsfan12's Ancestral PT mod, because it has two PTs that fit my setting well:

- A female PT using Rainelle Neengia's face. Yay! After having brought down the ringleader, hero Rainelle herself will get suspected to be a sex-tourist, recieve bad press and so on. In truth the pollinator is Rainelle's twin sister, but before (if ever) that can be proven, life won't be easy for Rain.

- Emperor Xizzle. In the mod this sim is supposed to be an alien chieftain that was abducted by other aliens to perform pollination work. In my setting, long before looking for new pollinators, I had scribbled down that Four Corners Empire is ruled by Emperor Xizzle, leaving it at that without going into detail. Adding together this backstory and the mod we come to the conclusion that the fucking emporer himself is behind the alien sex-tourism! So you may take my f-word in the literal sense here.
This also neatly explains why it is so hard to bring them all down, why Pete was so reluctant to do something against them (he suspects someone in the court pulls the strings) and it will make life a little more dangerous for everyone trying to make a move against the ring too overtly or too succesfully.

Academy Le Tour

A prestigious cadet academy for the children of politicans, officers, high ranking civil servants and gifted scholarship kids. Technically an officer school, but with a strong focus on political sciences. About half of the graduates buy themselves free from the military and pursue civil careers, often as colonial governors or judges. Sadly Le Tour also harbours a cell of the sex-tourism conspiracy, one of the more aggressive ones who favour abduction and drugging over seduction.
So far Johnny is indifferent to the goings on while Tank sends regular reports to Governor Smith.

Of the ten dormies living with Johnny and Tank four stand out:

Larissa
Female human, Maxis sim
Very eager student, almost always found researching.
Larissa and Johnny presented me with some (clipping error induced) suggestive dancing on day one, so they are a potential couple during uni at least.

Rikku
Female grey alien (genetized birthqueen skin), CAS sim
Ex-Space pirate and aspirering exotic cuisine chef. Almost always found at the arcade machines.
Having contributed the bulk to the household's hobby enthusiasm (followed by Tank) Rikku got delivered a genie lamp. That means one of my sims HAS to marry her, because I WANT that lamp.
Rikku would be a fun (ironic) partner for Tank, because she resembles Ripp so much.

Siduri
Female grey alien (genetized birthqueen skin), CAS sim
Average student, social and studious in balance. Friends with both Tank and Johnny.

Helga
Female Bigfoot (genetizized bigfoot skin), CAS sim
Eager student, often found researching, somewhat snobbish, interested in urban life.
Helga and Tank dislike each other, which led to Johnny, who also dislikes Tank, befriending her.

The exhibitionist
A re-occuring male human whom the Le Tour students love to abduct. The trick is to put him back where he came from before he sobers and realizes that the cheerleaders he has partied with last night were in fact aliens. (Ingame he is the university's streaker).

Sedona?

Hood building group's Sedona would fit my Strangetown settting well. I'll use it as Strangetown's outskirts (though with Strangetown probably the whole settlement is the outskirt) whenever I think I'll need more sims. Of course

Salamis-Lillard

An experiment to give a female/female couple a son led to Meredith becoming pregnant with Circe. The experiment failed, it produced twin sisters, Lilith and Cheva, whom the parents quickly placed into Loki's care in the orphanage. They are living fully for their crazy science now, with Circe interested in pharmacy mostly and Meredith favouring code and technology for use in espionage/counter-intelligence.
The pregnancy wasn't a total loss (as the partners state), as it resulted in them releasing special music and a formula to help along baby developement (Since it's implied Loki invented some of the career rewards it's only logical that Circe in turn invented the smart milk).

Nigmos

Meanwhile Loki's and Circe's son Oliver "Nervous" pondered leaving Strangetown. Together with his cousin Ophelia "Feli" he applied for the police academy in "the next town" (as both share the LTW to become super cops). At the moment Oliver is a beat cop that both the gangsters and his co-workers have learned to avoid.
Oliver is serially dating cityfolk, living without ambition, but content.

Despite being the younger of the duo Ophelia already surpassed her cousin on the career ladder.
Her highschool sweetheart Johnny leaving for college was a heavy blow to the girl, to the point where she wanted to fling herself into the nextbest agemate's, Ripp's, arms. He rejected her advances and instead got Ophelia into contact with a bunch of newcomers, teenagers of parents employed in the Space Program that had only recently moved to Strangetown. Ophelia had lots of inappropriate fun with this bunch. They mostly camped ojn the lot next to the cemetary, playing pranks and waylaying pizza delivery persons, never knowing "creepy cemetary lady" was in fact Feli's aunt.
Ophelia also realized that her relationship with Johnny was just two outsiders throwing their lots together and steadying each other and that it was time to move on. With Johnny at college and having outgrown the Renegades, there is a new man Feli is quite interested in. Trouble is he is older and enemies with cousin Oliver: Vidcund Curious.

The Renegades

Aforementioned children of new Space Program employees. Note that this is strictly an US-space program that has nothing to do with Four Corners empire and that the employees aren't privy to the truth. The Renegades couldn't care less about aliens, instead they are utterly fascinated by the cemetary and all the legends about it.
All of them are Sims 4 premades from Get together that Wiksims converted for use in Sims 2.
Wolfgang is an emo, Ulrike a goth, Yuki a hacker, Morgan a rebellious idealist, Max a child aged thug and Ripp Grunt is the kid that gets swapped along, enjoying the protection of the gang, but getting picked at by the other members when they get bored. But at least he's finally DOING something and maybe he'll also get some melee experience in. Or so says General Buzz.

/wall of text
Top Secret Researcher
#238 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 12:10 AM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 11th Sep 2017 at 12:11 PM.
Ajay Loner - I paired him with Kristen Loste. He took her last name because he was not a Loner anymore. Kristen and Ajay had two girls and a boy. They named them Tammy, Tiffany and Denny, and the kids all went to Uni. Then Ajay and Kristen passed on.

Beaker/Subject - I moved Nervous out and I moved him back in with his Mom, and I had him change his name to Arlo Specter.

I made Loki and Circe stop being asses and have two children of their own, who I name Thursen and Thurmond. I sent the two boys off to University. Then after Loki died of old age, I had Circe move in with Arlo Specter {formerly Nervous Subject}

Jill Smith married Thursen.

Curious -
Pascal had his alien baby, a boy who I named Blaise after Blaise Pascal and I got Vidcund Abducted as well, he had a son whom I named Nicolai after Nicolai Tesla. I sent Nicolai and Blaise to Uni and Lazlo became a Celebrity Chef and now he has finally gotten engaged to a girl from University.

Smith -
I sent Johnny to University where he gets engaged to Ophelia and he also decides to start a Commune along with his Half Brother Daffydd by Meredith Lillard and Pollination Tech #9.

Johnny's Commune consists of Johnny, Vannesa Chen from the Far East, Billie Johnson from Uni, Erin Beaker, Tina {Traveller} Mac Lane, Daffydd {Lillard} Mac Lane and Ophelia Nigmos.

I sent Jill off to Uni and after she graduated she got married to Thursen Beaker and moved into the Beaker House.

Singles - I aged them all down and then sent them off to Uni where they might hook up with someone.

Kristen changed her last name to Loste and at Uni she got engaged to Ajay Loner. After they graduated they got married and had a couple of girls.

Chloe and Lola, at Uni they met and got engaged to the Davis Brothers and then after the the two couples graduated they all moved into a new House in Bluewater Village. Where they have proceeded to have several kids.

Erin changed her last name to Beaker and then after she graduated she moved into Johnny's Commune.

Grunt -

General Buzz gets married to Renee from Town and has a son by her, whom Renee names Rinaldo

Buck goes off to Uni and there he meets Allegra and then he moves back to live with his father and his new wife.

Ripp goes off to Uni and there he meets Sarah Love and then moves back to live in Strange Town in her house taking her name when he gets married.

Tank goes off to Uni and there he meets Gwendolyn Ottomas and then he moves to a new house and has two kids with her.

Specter -

Olive died, and no one mourned her.
Ophelia went to University and then moved into Johnny's Commune and Married Johnny.

Arlo Specter and Circe Beaker specter live there now. Arlo moved the graves and added additional floors to the house. Then Arlo had four sons and one daughter with Circe, and they named them Heriberto, Arno, Gwynn, Angus, and Grainne.
Heriberto and Gwynn live in the Specter House with Arlo and Circe. Grainne and Angus live elsewhere and Arno became a Nigmos and moved to Bluewater Village with one of Johnny Smith's daughters.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Scholar
#239 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 9:45 PM
My current Strangetown at the beginning of round 5 (one round = 1 season):

Short recap: Earth is ruled by the aliens and always has been, they just faded into the background several thousands of years ago, treating the place like a wildlife preserve now.
New developement: Acording to an obscure law if 5% of a human population are related by blood or law to the governor, the domain can be exempted from the spcecial rules and be put under imperial rule as a normal province. Those Strangetowners who are in on the truth discussed whether to use that loophole or not. It was a time of confusion, intrigue and also violence that got ended by Emperor Xizzle himself.

Earth

Strangetown

Strangetown is still part of the Mesoamerica/southern US district, but the governor no longer resides her, but instead in a hidden enclave somewhere in the carribean.
However, the empire wants the strange mineral spring supervised, so they put an agent of theirs of human heritage there: Ellil Tank Grunt.

Tank Grunt, his wife Helga Bigoot and daughter Petra live in the traditional residence of a constable of Strangetown aka the old fortress.
He is an upstart politician while Helga works a elite bodyguard for whatever noble she gets assigned to. Baby Petra was named after late Pete Smith. She is almost fully Bigfoot.
Tank and Grunt lived on Venus for a while, serving in the viceroy's guard.

Lola and Chloe Glabedottir are the only other imperials that remain in Strangetown. They managed to get a concession for a diner near the stone circle that serves health food made exclusively from the local spring's water. While Chloe is still unwilling to make a commitment, Lola dates Pascal Curious (who isn't her brother in this universe, b.t.w.).

Pascal Curious got himself abducted again, under the belief his beloved would return. Instead he picked up by some sex tourists and cannot even sue before a court because he voluntarily called upon the aliens (thus making himself guilty of prostitution).
Pascal is now raising his hybrid sons, studious Elron and bully Tolgate.

Vidcund Curious moved out to marry Ophelia Nigmos, the town's sheriff. They have a daughter named Lucina.

Lazlow Curious moved out to marry Erin Beaker. He died when a lightning bolt struck his telescope one night (or that is how the official story goes).

Oliver Beaker briefly sought his fortune in the still unnamed "next town", but returned to Strangetown and became Deputy. He married Rose Dai and they have twins, Ambrose and Jackie. Rose also brought her adopted daughters Lilith and Cheva into the marriage.

Meredith and Circe Salamis-Lillard, the girls' biological parents, gave them up for adoption.
The couple had to leave their fortress as the imperial owners reclaimed it. They bought the Smith family home from Jenny and now work on adapting it to their own style.

Loki Beaker runs a mix of private orphanage, prodigy school and juvenile detention center. For whatever reason a Strangetowner wants or needs to get rid of a kid, Loki takes them all. Who would turn down potential slaves or henchman?! Aynway, Loki is close to finish the world's first "Servo", his final creation that he says will immortalize him.
The Renegades served some time here, but now it's just Loki, his half-alien daughter Ronja and her half-sister Cassandra.
Loki has feelings for Bella Goth, Cassandra's mother, but she is under the belief she has to return to her family that misses her.

Bella Goth is close to regaining her memory. Current Bella calls herself Julia and her memory loss qualifies her as a different person than she originally was as Bella. What wil happen is that Bella and Julia merge. The new person will realize that she only married Mortimer for his money and decide to stay in Strangetown where such delicious opportunities for intrigue await. I can easily see her with Loki.

Phoenix Wheeler was the victim of the Le Tour cadets' abduction parties. He got rescued by Johnny and moved into an apartment in Strangetown.
Problem: The guy is a streaker. He actually enjoys performing naked and the only thing that scared him about the cadets was that they were aliens.
(Admittedly that's a problem for my sims only, for me the antrics of former mascots, cheerleaders and streakers are entertaining).

Olive Specter still resides in her mansion, working as the tireless cemetary keeper.
Some claim she is the Grim Reaper in disguise, others tie her longevity in with the local water or a pact with the spirets of the land.

A re-occuring townie is a guy in a blue shirt with a plumbob on. He's known for hitting on people who are in dates with others. Then there's the barkeep in the disco and a teen girl in a green dress that always appears to want to play with my playable teens, but is too shy to talk to them. And finally dormie Siduri is good friends with the Grunts.
Other than those four there aren't any townies of note at the moment.

Somewhere else in New Mexico

Ripp Grunt tried that military thing, but dropped out of cadet academy after one year. He, the Renegades and the shy townie girl named Silvana Duckart (Tiffany something in the orignal) got admitted to a small art school.
There Ripp had a fling with Roxie Sharpe while for Ulrike Faust and Edwin Sharpe it was love at first sight.
Ripp is also the King of the campus and as beloved by everyone as his royal guard, the Renegades, are feared. Jonah Powers couldn't deal with losing his supreme position to Ripp of all people. He changed into a ruthless businessman. The Renegades seem to have fun squaring off with Jonah, but it is poor Roxie and Edwin on whose backs this power struggle is executed.

Somewhere else on the planet

I didn't specify where Rikku Queen ended up, but she's stationed somewhere on earth protecting a hidden enclave of the empire.
Rikku is currently dating Wolfgang Munch and sympathizes with movements that want to abolish earth's special status within the empire.

Venus

Planet Dilbat or Venus, as the humans call it, is a world covered by rainforest below a thick sheet of clouds. It is the ancestral home of the plantsims and many corners remain unexplored. Places of interest are Venuskara island, an isle formed by two large streams, and Indiana City, the capital that was founded by one Dr. H.W. Jones.
The island is an actual subneighborhood, Indiana City exists only in the form of one community lot (and of course is where the carpool goes to each morning).

Max Villareal lives as a hostage in the palace of the Viceroy to keep his criminal family in check.
To complicate things he learned that his missing mother was abducted by an alien who took her for his wife. She died giving birth to her hybrid daughter Githoniel "Tony", Max' halfsister. Tony's father later married the viceroy of Venus, Beren, who is half BirthqueenAlien and half plantsim.

Erin Beaker went from prostitute to political schemer, blackmailing aliens (among them the Tony's father) for money. She purchased a noble title and moved to a beach lot at Venuskara Island where she intends to raise her daughter Hulda close to nature. Hulda's father Lazlow was killed by
during Strangetown's try for independance.

After Pete Smith's death his family had to leave earth, seeing that they were no longer involded into earth's administration.
Jenny bought a mansion at Venuskara island where she lives with her sons Rainer and Johnny as well as Johnny's twin children Bria and Briareos.
The twins' mother, Johnny's betrothed Bria Baer, got killed in battle.

Buzz Grunt married Rainelle Neengia, they have a daughter named Sif.
Buzz held the governor's office between Pete's death and the appointing of a succesor.
From visits to his son he started to love Venus and when it came to retirering he moved into Tank's house.

Jill Smith and Buck Grunt study biology at the H.W. Jones Foundation for exploration. The foundation consists of a dorm and one community lot.

Academy Le Tour

One dorm only, housing the Renegade Morgan Fyres whose LTW is to become a Judge.
She was let in on The Truth by her high school sweetheart Ripp Grunt.
Lab Assistant
#240 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 11:56 PM Last edited by SophieModan : 12th Oct 2017 at 12:08 AM.
I always hook up Lazlo with Erin
Lab Assistant
#241 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 11:23 AM
What's happened in my current Strangetown so far...

Grunt

Once his two oldest sons had moved off to college, General Buzz married Klara Vonderstein. A little while after the marriage, Klara dropped out of college to be able to live with her husband. After Buck left home for college as well, Buzz and Klara’s daughter, Claudia, was born. They're also expecting another child.

Tank is currently in his Junior year at La Fiesta Tech, studying Political Science. His LTW is to be a General just like his dad, and he’s planning on fulfilling that dream. He’s currently dating Zoe Zimmerman (of the Shifting Paradymes).

Ripp is in his Sophmore year at La Fiesta Tech, and he’s studying Drama, hoping to become an actor. He’s not in a relationship just yet, but he recently had his first kiss with Ophelia (who’s still committed to Johnny).

Buck is about to start his Freshman year at La Fiesta Tech, and I haven’t yet decided what his major will be. He’s dating Jill Smith, but I might break them up to do something different.

-

Smith

Pollination Tech #9 and Jenny had another baby just after Johnny left for college; a girl named Juniper. When Juniper was a child, PTech succumbed to old age, and Jenny retired from the Medical career.

Johnny moved to La Fiesta Tech pretty much immediately, and is in his Junior year studying Economics. He lives in a dorm with his girlfriend, Ophelia (but since she kissed Ripp, who knows what will happen when he finds out?)

Jill is about to start her Freshman year at La Fiesta Tech, and she’s dating Buck Grunt. However, I’m considering breaking them up for Jill to marry Frances Worthington (since I always have Buck and Jill together when I play Strangetown).

Juniper is the third and youngest child of PTech and Jenny. She is the most alien like of the three kids, and the only one with red hair. She’s currently a young teenager, living in the family home with her aging mother. She’s close friends with her cousin, Tycho.

-

Specter

Olive died of old age a few days after Ophelia left for college. Now she haunts her son, daughter-in-law, and grandchildren for eternity.

Ophelia is in her Junior year at La Fiesta Tech, studying Biology and living in a dorm with her boyfriend, Johnny. Recently she kissed her friend Ripp, but who knows what that will bring?

Nervous escaped the Beakers’ home with the help of Loki’s sister, Erin. He changed his surname to Specter, and now married to Erin, lives in his deceased mother's house. Nervous and Erin have four children - Oliver, Grimsley, and the twins Morty and Sabrina. Erin works in the Journalism career, and is currently an Obituary Writer (I imagine she dreams of starting her own Quibbler-like magazine :D). Nervous was a stay-at-home dad, but now that the kids are all at school he is a Teacher Aide in the Education career. The oldest kid, Oliver, is now a teen and works in the Politics career.

-

Beaker

Not long after Nervous escaped, both Loki and Circe discovered they were pregnant (Loki via alien abduction, and Circe via... the usual way). They’re still working in their respective careers. There are four children in the Beaker household - Calypso, Loki’s alien twins Aurora and Fenris, and Sif. Calypso and Sif are basically mini-Lokis, and are terrifying.

-

Curious

Pascal is still unmarried, living alone with his alien son Tycho, who is now a teen. I’m hoping to get Pascal married before he becomes an elder.

Vidcund also got abducted, and gave birth to an alien boy named Sirius not long after Tycho’s birth. He recently married Kristen Loste, and the two have a daughter named Artemis.

Lazlo married Crystal Vu, and the two stayed living with Pascal and Vidcund and their sons until things got a bit too crowded. They now live in their own home with their two children, Apollo and Diana.

-

Loner

Ajay was happy living alone (haha) until he met the beautiful alien woman, Lola Curious. The two are now married and have a son named Aries (who is adorable, may I add). They also have a second baby on the way.

-

Singles

Chloe is the only one still living in the original Singles household, as all her housemates got married and moved out. She’s had two flings with some college guys - Mickey Dosser and Gunnar Roque. Her fun with Gunnar resulted in a pregnancy, and she gave birth to a baby boy named Jagger. Gunnar recently graduated college, and has now moved in with them to take responsibility for his child (I haven’t played them since Gunnar moved in as of yet). I imagine he’ll get a job in the Music career. Gunnar also had a fling with Jasmine Rai in college, but she’s now taken by someone else.

-

College Sims

Most of the students are just studying, but there have been a few interesting events...

After a fling with Gunnar Roque, Jasmine Rai ended up in a relationship with her friend, Stella Terrano. The two are now engaged, and looking forward to getting married once they graduate (they're currently Juniors).

As I said before, Zoe Zimmerman is dating Tank.

Also, Matthew Hart and Sarah Love are now engaged.
Test Subject
#242 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 12:15 PM Last edited by deedee_828 : 14th Feb 2018 at 1:06 PM.
Wow! Lots of nice game plots and story lines.
Here's my current Strangetown:

1) Grunts: General Buzz needed to save his family so he adopted Sarah and Danny Crittur and started being a real father to his boys.
Then three puppies arrived! Princess, Duchess, and Sammy. They are all dogs now but Sammy and Duchess are in other homes. Pets have maxed their careers.
Tank met alien exchange student, Stella Terrano, at Uni, fell in love, moved back home and they got married. They have a beautiful green toddler daughter, Terra.
Tank also reconciled with his brother Ripp and Johnny Smith.
Ripp graduated from Uni where he met lots of eligible young women. He has a bachelor pad up on Curious Hill and continues to date as many women as he can.
General Buzz met Camryn Lee, fell in love, married her, and they have a cute toddler daughter, Cissy. He just celebrated his elder birthday with a great party with all three of his sons and half the neighborhood!
Buck recently graduated, got a job in Law, and is engaged to Jill Smith. He's wishing throw a wedding party and marry a rich Sim. (Since Jill is back in her parents home, he might get his wish.)

Smith: PT9 and Jenny have 5 more kids at home! Jimmy and Jemma are alien teens with PT's red hair. Jimmy is going steady with Sigrid Gieke.
Jayden and Jordan are alien children with their Mom's blonde hair. They age to teen in one day.
Joshua is an alien child with PT's red hair. They recently adopted a kitten, Bonkers. Jayden still wants a puppy!

Singles: Chloe's all on her own now! She's reached her LTW of Professional Party Guest, which gives her a lot more free time for her other activities. She has 11 loves and counting!

Loner: Ajay found his soulmate with Lola (Curious/Singles)! A Fortune Sim that loves music and dance just like he does. They have triplet alien teens, 2 boys and a girl: Levi, Loni, and Zoe.
Levi's got a crush on Jacquelyne Cooke, but hasn't seen his BFF Alvinia Larson since they became teens.
Poor Loni and Kitianne Curious were in love until Lola broke the news that they were cousins! (Simblender has restored their family ties)
Zoe's in love with Erik Beaker. They have a dog, Hershey.

Beaker: Nervous is missing! (see below for details)
Circe and Loki have maxed their Careers. They have a teenage son, Erik. who is in love with Zoe Loner. Erik just got in to Private School.
With custom hair, Erik looks great, a very strong facial structure, on the pale side but I think that's some of my cc.

Specter: Backstory: Olive begged Grim for one last gift. A do over. She invited Nervous over, she had to chat him up a bit on the phone to persuade him, but he finally agreed.
She told him it wouldn't hurt and she would do things right this time. He had no idea what she was talking about but then she was really, really tall...and she was picking him up and her hair wasn't gray wait, mommy??
Olive got her do over! A new life as an adult with her toddler son, NICHOLAS. And she's much kinder to Ophelia, becoming friends with her before she leaves for Uni.
And as part of her new leaf, she donated a lot across the road for the Specter Memorial Park, along with all the graves on her lot, as long as no questions were asked. None were.
Then Olive met Malcolm Landgraab IV and fell in love. They married and have twin daughters, Mallory and Claire.
Fast forward to his teen years: Nicholas adopts Sammy Crittur from his friend Buck Grunt.
Nicholas has a friend, Opal Baena, who doesn't have a family of her own. Olive agrees to be her ward. And yes, they fall in love and go off to Uni together.
Nicholas and Opal have graduated and are planning their wedding as they get settled into their careers.
Nicholas' Uni friend, Amin Couderc, moves in for a bit then finds his own place downtown. The twins age to children.

Will continue in another post.
Test Subject
#243 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 2:44 PM
Now for the Curious brothers:
Pascal took a job in the Criminal Career to match his LTW. Vidcund changed careers to Journalism for his LTW. And Lazlo stayed in Science as it matched his!
Pascal has his alien baby, a son, Pisces, with black hair and human eyes.
Vidcund has alien twins, Vincent and Victor, both with black hair and alien eyes.
Lazlo has alien twins, a boy and girl, Lunar and Kitianne (after his grandmothers). Their house is so crowded with 5 kids, that Lazlo moves next door with his twins.
Vidcund takes this opportunity to invite his love interest, Lilly Do, to move in, which she accepts.
But then Circle stops by and flirts with Vidcund which makes Lilly so furious she slaps Vidcund and in retaliation she flirts with Pascal. Pascal doesn't accept the flirt, but Vidcund slap him silly anyway!
Pascal is so enraged that he deliberately flirts with Lilly and they fall in love and he moves out with her and little Pisces. Only across the road as he still wants to keep in touch with his nephews.
On his own with just his twins, Vidcund swears off women and love because as he puts it, "Alien abduction was easier than understanding women!", and focuses on his sons and his career.
Little does he know what cupid has in store for him! But he keeps advancing in his career and he got his boys a puppy, Starr, to ease the hurt of everyone else moving out.
His sons age to teen. They haven't brought any girls home yet and he hopes it stays that way!

Meanwhile in Pascal's new home:
Pascal, Lilly and Pisces get all their stuff unpacked and buy new stuff. Lilly has a gold badge in sewing and makes her own wedding gown and then they get married!
Lilly adopts a puppy, d'Artagnan, from Chester Gieke, (Chester's Suzi and Cyd's Porthos had 4!)
Pascal and Lilly have twin sons, Phillipe and Lucien, who are now toddlers.
Pisces ages to teen and continues to invite Victor and Vincent over to keep their friendship strong.
Vidcund's Starr was a temporary resident until she had her puppy, Baron. Then her and the puppy went back to Vidcund's.
No love interest for Pisces yet.

And in Lazlo's new home: He gets the twins settled in and invites Crystal Vu over and pops THE question! She says yes and they marry and go on a Honeymoon to Three Lakes.
Crystal is great with the twins but strangely it's the nanny, Nicole Thompson, that finishes potty training Kitianne! (1st time I have EVER had a nanny do that!)
After their honeymoon, Crystal wants a baby. It's a boy, Sagan, who is now a child.
Lunar and Kitianne age to teen and both are unlucky in love! Lunar got rejected for his first kiss and as a family sim took it very hard!
But rumor has it there's a new girl in school, Ginger Newson, that may be his type. Now if only he could meet her!
And as you read previously, Kitianne fell in love with Loni Loner, only to find out they were cousins---ick!!!
They have adopted a puppy, Skye.

Goodie/Newson: (Someone brought Gavin Newson home from school so that allowed them to be moved in from the family bin)
Backstory: Faith and Herbert Goodie were all set for retirement and adventure.
Then they heard about the Newson children. Six kids that had been adopted recently, only to have tragedy strike when their adopting mother, Gloria, was in a fatal accident!
Unless someone stepped forward, these kids would be split up! And the youngest two, only toddlers, were twins!
Bert looked at Faith. She looked at him. They both smiled. That family that they had always wanted but never had could be theirs.
But 6 kids all at once? From toddlers to teens? It would truly be the adventure of their lives!
Teenagers, Ginger and Gavin, children, Gallagher and Gabriella, and twin toddlers, Garrett and Georgia are officially adopted by the Goodies'! (Thank you Simblender for making that possible)
Faith and Bert are progressing in their careers. Education for her. Medical for him.
The twins aged to children. The others all have gotten A's and are making friends all over the neighborhood.
A new family moved to town, the Travellers, and they have a daughter, Tina, who aged to teen and met Gavin.

Travellers: Trent, Trisha, and Tina moved to Strangetown when Tina was a child. (I needed a girl to be Fortune for Gavin since there was no one in town he liked and they were the only family with a girl)
Trent quit his law career to find Adventure. He's progressing in the Adventurer Career.
Trisha is pursuing her love of music and dance in the Dance Career.
Tina's 1st wishes were to buy a toy and a lemonade stand--- definitely a Fortune Sim!
But she never once brought any kids home from school as a child or into her teen years, until she drove to school when it was a snow day, but still couldn't met the Newson kids.
Or any other kids from families in the neighborhood. She only ever brought home NPC teens, when my neighborhood has at least a dozen children and teens each.
She finally used the crystal ball, and thankfully, Gavin Newson was one of the five!
They hit it off, like I knew they would, since she was pretty much tailor made for him.
They also adopted a puppy, Topper, who grew up recently. Now to find a mate for puppies!

The Larson twins: Jodie and Jason needed help paying the mortgage on their new home so they invited Cyd Roseland and his dog, Porthos, Julien Cooke, and Chester Gieke to move in with them.
Jodie brought Erin home from work as they are both in the Law Career. Erin hit it off with Chester and they eventually married and moved out!
Once Jodie was friends with Erin she invited the Singles household over and Jason hit it off with Kristen and they got married.
Jodie and Julien had a crush going when Jodie flirted with Cyd and Julien got furious! (They have never even kissed so total overkill on his part)
Since Jodie and Cyd wanted to keep the peace and keep seeing each other, they moved out with Porthos to their own home.
So the Larson home was now empty except for Jason and his wife, Kristen. Time for a baby! Twins, daughters, Alvinia and Elisande. (After Jason's parents)
Kristen reached her LTW of becoming a Ballet Dancer. Jason is at the top of his career in Architecture, but he wants $100,000 for his LTW.
And the twins are now teens. Alvinia following in her parents footsteps as a Fortune Sim and Elisande choosing to pursue Knowledge.
They adopt a puppy, Bella. Bella becomes friends with the Loners' Hershey and puppies are on the way!

Will continue in another post.
Instructor
#244 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 6:12 PM
You are all so inspiring! I recently tried to raise eight separate families on one lot just to try to keep the ages of the children in line. No wonder I burnt out so quickly. I think I need to build some separate homes, pronto.

A fool and his money are soon parted. ~ Thomas Tusser
Test Subject
#245 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 7:12 PM
Continuing on in my Strangetown families:

Gieke: Chester and Erin were a surprise couple! They married and moved into their own home and had a daughter, Sigrid. Chester missed Porthos so much that they adopted a dog, Suzi.
Suzi grew up, met Porthos and had four puppies, Athos, Aramis, d'Artagnan, and Constance. Cyd and Jodie picked out two them, Constance and Athos. Lilly took d'Artagnan. They kept Aramis.
Chester and Erin both completed their LTW's, Space pirate for him, The Law for her. Suzi's in Showbiz and Aramis grew up and went into service.
During all this, Sigrid grew up and is now a teen. She had a Dream Date with Jimmy Smith and they are going steady.
The neighborhood families are constantly wishing to adopt puppies so Chester has made some serious effort to befriend other male dogs in the neighborhood.
He knows Trent Travelers' Topper as well as stray dog, Tucker. It was a tough choice but he made friends with Tucker first and adopted him.
With Tucker on the lot full time it wasn't long before he became friends with Suzi. Puppies are on the way!

Roseland: Cyd and Jodie with Porthos moved into their own home. Jodie was the one interested in marriage but it took Cyd awhile to come around to the idea!
Like most Knowledge Sims, he was focused on skills for him and Porthos, and painting in his spare time. But he finally popped the wish so they got married.
Julien was coming by frequently to kick over the trash can but other than that things were pretty peaceful.
Until the puppies arrived! After Suzi had the pups, they were invited over by the Giekes. Little did they know that the 1st puppies they picked up would be theirs!
Welcome to Constance and Athos. As soon as they cam home, Porthos went straight to them and nuzzled them! So glad he got to be with two of his pups.
Apparently seeing Porthos with his puppies got Jodie in the family mood as she popped a wish for a baby soon after. Welcome little Elissia!
Time passed, the puppies grew up with Constance getting a job in Showbiz and Athos a job in Service. Porthos maxed Showbiz. Elissia aged to toddler and Cyd achieved his LTW of becoming the Hand of Poseidon.

Cooke: Poor Julien, first his recipes are stolen and then his girl! Well, not actually his girl, they'd only just met and were barely friends. Okay, so he overreacted---on with his life!
He met Sadie Jalowitz (former police officer), fell in love, got married and had TRIPLETS: a boy, Sebastien, and 2 girls, Jacquelyne and Juliette.
Time passed. Julien reached the top of his career and is now a Celebrity Chef. He also completed his LTW of 20 BF's! Sadie is in the Medical career and wants to be Chief of Staff, a few more promotions to go.
The kids grew up and are currently teens. Sebastien has a crush on Sharla Ottomas and Juliette is interested in her brother, Tommy Ottomas! Jacquelyne recently spend a little time with Levi Loner but nothing serious yet.
For their teen birthdays, they adopted a puppy, Jake, and a kitten, Alegra that grew up in one day!

Smith: Johnny and Ophelia graduated from Uni and had a Roof Raiser Wedding Party in their home on Curious Hill above his parents home. They honeymooned at Three lakes.
Ophelia wanted a baby, so welcome to son, Creon! When he was a toddler she wanted another baby, so on Creon's child birthday, welcome to twins, Petey and Parker.
And because I wanted a girl to use her mother's name, welcome to twins, Wyatt and Willow. All alien of course and I think all blonde with human eyes.
In the midst of all of the babies, Johnny became a General and completed his LTW. Ophelia reached the top of the Dance Career but her LTW is to Graduate 3 children from College.
(General Buzz had this want but it didn't complete after Buck graduated and I heard that it's a bug so I changed his and may have to change hers)

That's it for my main Strangetown hood, but will continue with the other families that live in Blue Water Village (four so far) and Downtown (2 in an apartment building).
Test Subject
#246 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 12:02 AM
Strangetown Blue Water Village families:
(the Sims here were introduced into the game by being brought home from school or work by original Sims)

(Tank brought River home from school and went to Uni with him)
Smith: River met Erin Welsh at Uni and they had 3 bolts so had to send her to college too. They have both graduated, recently married and went on a mountain honeymoon at Three Lakes.
River has a dog, Duchess that he adopted from the Grunts. Erin adopted a dog, Leroy, while she was staying with Chloe Singles/Curious after she graduated.
Duchess and Leroy became friends and are expecting puppies!
River and Erin are family sims and are expecting as well!

(Vidcund brought Priya home--Journalism Career)
Ramaswami: Priya and Sanjay are Popularity Sims that have recently married.
Priya is progressing in the Journalism Career while Sanjay is rocking it out in his Music career.
They adopted a puppy and named him Nikko. He grew up and got a job.
Then they decided to have a child. Daughter Jaya was born and is now a toddler.
Priya is one of the few Sims that will voluntarily chat and play with Vidcund! They are BBF's! Go figure.

(General Buzz brought Matthew home from work one day and Jessica then next! I took the hint.)
Picaso: Matthew and Jessica are a Military couple that transferred here at the request of General Buzz. And no one refuses a general's request!
So they bought a house in the Village and settled in. Matthew is a career military man and wants to be a General. Jessica likes her job but is more focused on starting a family.
Matthew's okay with it, so they have twins, Wyatt and Abigail.
Both are progressing in their careers with Jessica only a step behind her husband, even with the twins.
Due in great part to Matthew's helping out with the children as well as assisting her with body skill.
The twins age up to child and go to school, freeing Jessica up a bit more.
They are all making friends in the main neighborhood and their own.

(Vidcund brought Peter home, but I resisted. Then River brought a pregnant Samantha home, so I gave in!)
Ottomas: Peter and Samantha have 3 children: toddler Tommy, child, Sharla, and teen, David. And she's pregnant.
Luckily, Peter's Mom, Dora, is around to help out because she has twins: Michael and Doralyn.
A lot has happened here! The twins became toddlers, Tommy became a child, Sharla became a teen and David and his teen GF, Brooke Smith, went off to Uni.
Then the twins aged to children and Tommy aged to teen and got a kitten, the 1st red kitten I have ever seen in my game. He named her Ginger.
Then the shock of Sims history----at Tommy's birthday party one of the invited guests was Peter's longtime work buddy, Vidcund Curious.
As the guests are chatting and dancing, floating hearts appeared repeatedly----when attention was focused on the hearts, all eyes opened in shock!
Dear old Gramma Dora and Vidcund had been struck by cupid! A 3 bolt attraction!!!
After everyone got over the shock, it was no surprise that the two started dating and then got engaged and then got married! A whirlwind romance!
After everything settled down, and Dora had moved to Vidcund's home, Samantha realized she was expecting!
This time they'd be on their own, but with 2 children and 2 teens, shouldn't be so bad, right?
So far so good, the pregnancy went well, Peter and Samantha are advancing in their careers, Sharla in hers.
Tommy met Juliette Cooke and Sharla met Sebastien Cooke and they all seem to be hitting it off.
A finally, baby Patrick was born!

The last 2 families on the next post.
Test Subject
#247 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 3:15 PM
Well, looks like more families to play in Bluewater Village! The Welcome Wagon for the returned Landgraab IV family included Chico and Lisa Ramirez and Florence Delarosa.

Landgraab IV: Malcolm had been itching to get back to his family home and his home turf. Nicholas and Opal's wedding was the perfect time as Olive gave them the Specter home as a wedding gift!
The Landgraab Mansion had been sitting empty for years so Malcolm went on ahead and had extensive renovations done to accommodate his wife and twin daughters.
Two beautiful rooms in the upstairs west wing, over the extended kitchen/dining/office downstairs, were completed.
One in pink for Claire, his neat as a pin, loves pink daughter, and one in green for Mallory, the sports enthusiast who will wear anything but pink!
The east wing, over the pool room downstairs, was a suite for him and Olive that included a large bedroom, ensuite bathroom, and a parents retreat with doors to the upstairs balcony.
With everything in place, Malcolm invited them all over to see their new home and they settled in. The girls headed off to their new school, but they were a little late so they both lost 1/2 a letter grade!
Malcolm will be making some nasty phone calls about that! On a positive note, Malcolm surprised Olive with a grand piano in the new entry hall and the superior telescope she wanted on their upstairs balcony!
Then some neighbors arrived, the aforementioned Ramirez couple and Florence. Some nice socialization ensued along with a couple of meals as the neighbors stayed way into the early hours of the morning!
The girls returned from school bringing Michael Ottomas home. They both slept in the double bed in the pink room their first night, apparently wanting to be together as they had always shared a room!
Their grades improved the next school day, Claire's back to her A+, and Mallory's a B+. Mallory is looking forward to getting her first A+, maybe Wednesday.
So the Langraabs settled into their old/new home in a wonderfully green Bluewater Village and are looking forward to the wonderful times ahead!

Delarosa: Florence is a new resident in Bluewater Village and she had set up a Flower Shop business in her home.
But after some soul searching, she realized what she really wanted was to pursue a Medical career and become Chief of Staff at the local Medical Center.
So she closed the business, which gave her some much needed funds, and found a job in Medical as a Paramedic right away, which just told her she was doing the right thing!
And she really wanted a pet, so she adopted a male kitten, Cymmi. He's such a cute little thing and even used the littler box right from the start. And they said he wasn't very smart!
The Welcome Wagon arrived consisting of Loki Beaker from Strangetown proper, who she was acquainted with, and Sanjay Ramaswami and Wanda Tinker who she was meeting for the 1st time and both lived in the Village.
She's already acquainted with the Jacquets, Gilbert mostly, as well as a few others around the neighborhood.
She's gotten a promotion and learned a few skills. And realized that even though she didn't care about selling flowers, she does like Nature as a hobby.
She doesn't know what the future will bring, but she does know that she's happy with her choices so far.

Will post about the other Bluewater Village families when I can get Origin and my game running so I can play them! So picky and irritating!
Happy Simming all!
Test Subject
#248 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 4:21 PM
Since I'm waiting on my computer to cooperate to play BWV, I'll continue with the Strangetown Downtown families.

Worthington III: Frances J. got bored with his private dorm at Uni and River Smith was looking for place so his GF, Erin Welsh, could moved in and attend Uni.
They were pretty great roommates even though, as 3 bolt attraction sims, they spent a lot of time romancing each other!
When he graduated, he left Mallory Schweber, a Romance friend of Ripp Grunts, who's now a Junior, in charge of his dorm. He donated it to La Fiesta Tech with the condition that it continue to bear the Worthington III name.
As a Fortune Sim from a long line of wealthy Sims, he decided Strangetown was too remote, an BWV a little too much of a backwater, so he headed for the fresh, wealthier district Downtown!
He settled into an Apartment in Cornerstone Condos, got a job in his preferred field of Law, and went hunting for a rich wife. He'd heard of a beautiful and wealthy, Fortune sim labeled as The Diva and was determined to meet her!
He started hitting all the hot spots, clubs, and bars in downtown and ended up at a dive that had karaoke and poker tables! Just for fun, he had a fellow hit on the less than pretty bar tender. Drama ensued!
Apparently the poor fellow was romantically involved with the exotic green skinned redhead he'd been playing poker with and she slapped the poor guy silly!
But then the room stood still as someone entered---he looked across the room and was struck by her sheer beauty and poise! It had to be The Diva! But even if it wasn't, he was hooked.
He quickly introduced himself and they spent the rest of the evening and into the wee hours of the morning chatting and flirting! One thing led to another and they had a couple of Dream Dates and fell in love!
He wanted to get engaged, she wanted to get married, so he asked her to move in---she did with $70,000 Simoleons! He hit the jackpot! A beautiful wife he was in love with and she was rich!
They had a Roof Raiser wedding in the apartment, followed by a lavish honeymoon on Twikkii Island! He wants a baby! Baby music on their honeymoon! And it's a beautiful baby girl, Mary Jane!

The 2nd family on my next post.
Test Subject
#249 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 11:56 AM
2nd Downtown family:

Couderc: Amin grew up in Strangetown with Nicholas Subject. And he was one of the privileged few NPC Sims who got to go to Uni! (Back when there were only a few kids in town).
He was also one of those that was still undecided on what his Aspiration would be, and finally chose Knowledge. He was all set to spend his life learning about everything, when he met Jennifer Seavey,
a Downtownie with a hat and braided hair that he found irresistible! They went out a lot and had several Dream Dates, and got engaged, but he kept his grades up and graduated with high honors.
After Uni, he moved back to Strangetown with Nicholas into the old Specter Place. It had changed a lot over the years and was full of people now, and a large dog!
A much happier place, but on the wild side, and he wanted a place of his own.
So he moved into a small apartment in Cornerstone Condos and asked Jennifer to move in---she did! They are focusing on their careers , him in Science and her in Law Enforcement, while Jennifer plans their wedding!
He keeps telling her they have plenty of time, what's the rush? But she keeps asking him about flowers and cake. He hopes he's ready when she gets all her plans together.

Game back up and running, so will continue with the other BWV families on next post.
Lab Assistant
#250 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 2:35 AM
Strangetown was my absolute favorite town in Sims 2. I especially liked Nervous Subject, Olive Specter, and the Curious brothers. Nervous was renamed Nicolas Muenda, got impregnated by aliens, married Pascal Curious, and the two of them raised their alien babies together. Vidcund got abducted by aliens, got plastic surgery, married Olive Specter until her death, and then remarried Athena Chien-Li, the daughter of a criminal mastermind couple. Lazlo married Erin Singles. Lola became a pleasure seeker and married Ajay Loner.

"Oh, let me guess. Another box with a crank that I turn and turn and turn until...whoo...a clown pops out. Then you laugh, the kids laugh, the dog laughs, and I die a little more inside."

-Stewie Griffin, Family Guy
Page 10 of 11