Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 10:22 PM
custom pictures in the frames
How do you put custom pictures in picture frames.. :confused:

~SEE YA~
~BcHgRlWv1993~
Advertisement
Mesh Maestro
#2 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 12:10 AM
If you use SimPE Photo studio it is as easy as abc... It is in the "Tools" menu/"Object Creation"/"Photo Studio".
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 12:18 AM
can you do that for the non-framed posters as well? Thanks
#4 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JWoods
If you use SimPE Photo studio it is as easy as abc... It is in the "Tools" menu/"Object Creation"/"Photo Studio".

i cant click on Photo Studio, its gray. what am i doing wrong? :confused:
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 11:45 PM
hey I tried ,made some hangings but couldnt see them in the game.what should I do?
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 12:41 PM
hey, does anyone know, (or give me a simple tutourial) how to enable the "photo"-option in SimPE
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 12:47 PM
DemonEvil: I think there is a downloadon the official SimPE wite, which gives you the option to use Photo Studio.

Also: I tried this, but when I go to buy it, the picture is blue :? I have the colour enabling package.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 6:26 PM
see my reply - it's a small tutorial

http://modthesims2.com/showpost.php...321&postcount=3

after following these steps, choose your picture and wait, 'till it's describtion/details pop-up. there, you'll see your custom pics as alternative color options.

note : don't forget to UNCHECK the 'FLIP IMAGE' point, otherwhise your image will be flipped. (looks funny for pics with text inside )