Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 4:09 AM
Default How to use milkshape
Ok I just downloaded Milkshape but all the tutorials are too hard for me im only 13 and have never used milkshape a day in my life. although i am good with simpe. Are there any tutorials that are REALLY easy to understand. I cant understand these. if anyone knows tell me k.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 4:36 AM
Yes I am also 13 and a good tutorial would help me make better meshes. I use wings 3d but I have milkshape I just don't know how to use it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 5:01 AM
I know as soon as I opened it whoa....
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 5:17 AM
You really need to start with the tutorials section on the programs homepage. Look over it well.

It's going to take a lot of time, practice, and frustration.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 5:34 AM
at least im young lol.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 5:36 AM
i wish i could help but cant sorry
Ice Princess
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 9:37 AM
Depending on what you are wanting to do http://www.insimenator.net has a tutorial under Mesh Creation that will teach you how to work Milkshape to mesh clothing.

Home of the Sims 2 InSIMenator.net

Stroke my Llama
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 10:22 AM
Here

http://www.planetquake.com/polycoun...tutorials.shtml

I started off on these along time ago. It will teach you the basics, just disregard anything about exporting to half life formats. Have fun

also you don't need to know anythign about the skeletons, they don't apply unless your animating something.
Instructor
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 11:20 AM
Don't worry, Iam 14 and I don't have no clue in the world how to use it, so I wish I could help but I can't
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 7:28 PM
thanks for giving me tutorials