Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2019 at 3:51 PM
Default The "first kiss" interaction stopped working for no visible reason
Hey guys! So basically, the first kiss interaction just died on me! I cannot for the life of me figure out why. I have no idea how long it has been out of order, I found out two days ago. I am going to provide screenshots of the beautiful nothing that happens when I try to make sims kiss, I didn't manage to record the funny part tho, and that is that the sims sometimes T-pose for a millisecond before they get back to doing nothing. I tried to attach the images I captured but they didn't want to attach themselves so basically what happens is that I queue it up, right? I queue it up, it's still there, then it just vanishes into thin air and the sims do nothing. If there is an interaction supposed to follow after the first kiss, it will vanish too. It does every interaction before it just fine.

I guess I mainly want to know if you guys know if there's any mod that could have caused this, but I am open to absolutely anything and everything.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 1:52 AM
sounds like you have some content that is out of date. have you gone through your mods recently? maybe some screen shots of what you use or do you get a last exception?