Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

20 Bathroom Recolours for Pet Lovers

by SimFused Posted 26th Feb 2018 at 10:47 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 3:06 PM
These are just adorable and multi purpose. Rugs can also be used for kids and towels for the kitchen. Thank you so much, my sims are going to get a lot of use out of these bathrooms! (:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 5:38 PM
Wonderful ~These are just so Adorably cute! Thank you so much for making and sharing them with us. :lovestruc
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 6:24 PM
Really cute idea. The rugs and towels will work in kitchen or kids bedroom too. Don't mind stuffing my DL folder with these. Thanks so much.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 11:56 PM
So cute, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 12:19 AM
These are awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the parrot one!

Any chance you'll be doing matching curtains in the future?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 12:52 AM
What a great idea. I've long meant to go find more recolors for the shower curtains, so these are perfect Is it possible with a closer up picture of the sink? Can't quite tell how it's recolored, so hard to tell if I want it or not Thank you for sharing, both of you!
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 10:55 AM
Just lovely!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 3:59 PM
You made a Speeyder. Me loves, Speeyders.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 2:43 AM
Those are TS4 icons, right? It's a very cute set, thank you for sharing (I think the fish and frog ones are my favourites.)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 8:44 AM
*squee* Butterflies!!!! I'm kitten you not, I'll hop right to making use of these beary cute bathroom sets. ;) I totally pigged out and grabbed them all. :D Haha, terrible puns aside - I love them! They're perfect for the theme. Thanks so much, you two.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 10:02 AM
@gummilutt - The sink is just a plain white to match the bath tub, the original white was a little different in colour.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 5:47 AM
I've never had anything animal themed in my game. Now is the time to start...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 9:16 PM
Lovely
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Oct 2019 at 12:37 AM
Great work! I grabbed the shower and towel recolors. Will be a nice change from the boring default colors.