Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiny Treasures - Fixed

by SimFused Posted 19th May 2014 at 4:40 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2014 at 5:24 AM by SimFused

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th May 2014 at 5:56 AM
I love dollhouse furniture to begin with, and this is just wonderful! Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th May 2014 at 8:07 AM
I am not big on decorations as a rule - but this is outstanding. Thanks.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th May 2014 at 8:45 AM
Oh how cute is this! Love it very much, thank you

Could do with an empty doll's house to put it all in
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th May 2014 at 9:14 AM
Absolutely brilliant! Thank you very, very much!
Alchemist
#6 Old 19th May 2014 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
Oh how cute is this! Love it very much, thank you

Could do with an empty doll's house to put it all in

Lol I just thought myself that would be an awesome idea Karen!!
So cute, love it

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th May 2014 at 12:34 PM
This is adorable! They'll be perfect in a little toyshop.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th May 2014 at 1:28 PM
Superbe ! Very great work, i like, thank you.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th May 2014 at 2:39 PM
Zomg dollhouse furniture for sims!! Eeeep~ <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th May 2014 at 7:20 PM Last edited by sandya : 21st May 2014 at 5:05 PM.
These are wonderful! Now I only need a dollhouse to put them in. Thanks for your great idea! Oh you made the dollhouse! I can't thank you enough.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th May 2014 at 11:56 PM
SOoooo cute...
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th May 2014 at 12:02 AM
For a dollhouse, any of the empty bookshelves floating around would do fine. My greedy desire is a bed and some appliances and plumbing to make it complete. Meanwhile I'll be putting them in said empty bookcases!

Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th May 2014 at 1:11 AM
I had no idea I needed this (until I saw this in the downloads)! So dang adorable! Thanks for thinking and creating this!
Alchemist
#14 Old 20th May 2014 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lucy kemnitzer
For a dollhouse, any of the empty bookshelves floating around would do fine. My greedy desire is a bed and some appliances and plumbing to make it complete. Meanwhile I'll be putting them in said empty bookcases!

Thank you so much.

This one has some plumbing and kitchen stuff http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...hp?topic=9543.0

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Inventor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th May 2014 at 3:55 AM
I love mini items.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th May 2014 at 10:29 AM
OMG! I love this so much! This is brilliant!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th May 2014 at 11:13 AM
Fabulous! Thank you.
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd May 2014 at 4:17 AM
The fixed grandfather clock may need to be fixed again, it is crashing the Sims 2 whereas the pre-fixed object did not.

Sorry for my poor English, I'm American
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd May 2014 at 7:11 AM Last edited by SimFused : 23rd May 2014 at 12:35 AM.
@ d_unit: Many thanks for letting us know so quickly, we have redone the package from scratch and it appears to be working correctly. We have put the date 21 May 2014 on the new .package even though it still says 11 May 2014 on the zip file. We do apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused you.
Michelle & Debra

Fused together in friendship to create for the Sims.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd May 2014 at 10:24 PM
After I took the grandfather clock out of my downloads and replaced it with the new one, my game kept crashing before reaching the CC screen. I took it out and there was no more problem. Seems really strange.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd May 2014 at 12:34 AM
@ sandya: Could you please check and see if you have the 'SimFused-meb-MiniatureGrandfatherClock-MESH-11May2014.package' or the 'SimFused-meb-MiniatureGrandfatherClock-MESH-21May2014.package', The one dated '21May2014' is the corrected one and has been tested several times now without a problem. We do apologise for any inconvenience the clock may have caused you.
Michelle & Debra

Fused together in friendship to create for the Sims.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd May 2014 at 5:01 PM
!great for my little shop! thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd May 2014 at 6:14 PM Last edited by sandya : 26th May 2014 at 3:10 AM.
Default Grandfather clock crash problems
Quote: Originally posted by SimFused
@ sandya: Could you please check and see if you have the 'SimFused-meb-MiniatureGrandfatherClock-MESH-11May2014.package' or the 'SimFused-meb-MiniatureGrandfatherClock-MESH-21May2014.package', The one dated '21May2014' is the corrected one and has been tested several times now without a problem. We do apologise for any inconvenience the clock may have caused you.
Michelle & Debra

The file is the one dated 21May2014. I just tried both of them again as I had deleted the file from my computer. The original does not crash the game, but the fixed does. I have removed only the grandfather clock for now as everything else works with no problems. I like them and the doll house very much. If no one else has had this problem,I wonder if I have some other mod that is incompatible with the clock. If it is just me, I can live very well with the other wonderful treasures you created. I'll try not to be greedy.
Sandy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th May 2014 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimFused
@ d_unit: Many thanks for letting us know so quickly, we have redone the package from scratch and it appears to be working correctly. We have put the date 21 May 2014 on the new .package even though it still says 11 May 2014 on the zip file. We do apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused you.
Michelle & Debra

Works perfectly, thanks for the fix and the whole set. I'm looking forward to download the rest of our treasures.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th May 2014 at 1:13 PM
It's just a lovely little things! :!: Thank you so much! My Sims in admiration. And I'm with them!! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Page 1 of 2