Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#476 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 11:15 PM
I've came back recently to play The Sims 2 after a 5 year hiatus and I'm super excited to be back! I played The sims 3 in between my hiatus but nothing really compared to the excitement of the sims 2, I'm currently loving the conversions from the Sims 4 hairstyles.

fallen souls die behind my steps, by following the freezing moon..
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#477 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 3:08 PM
Default Oh, Dear. A sim that you posted.
Quote: Originally posted by Magggg
Molly, my last girl

Sorry to say but she's not yours. http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/1...me-of-my-things

I hold with those who favor fire.
Mad Poster
#478 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 9:54 PM
You don't actually know that. People don't necessarily use the same handles here as on tumblr and in any case that sim was put up for download. It's true that it looks as if Magggg used the same picture, which if she's not the original poster isn't a nice thing to do without credit; but you needn't leap to conclusions.

Since I really, really hate opening a picture thread and waiting for all the pictures to load and then find a text post at the end, let's see what ladies are still in my Unposted album on Flickr.

Sarah Ruben bonds with Tri-Var's older members by tickling them. This works great on Ginevra Hawkins.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Theorist
#479 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nyctopile
Sorry to say but she's not yours. http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/1...me-of-my-things

Actually, if you had taken the time to look at the poster's profile here on MTS http://modthesims.info/m/8473307, you would have seen that they have their Tumblr site listed https://blaenil.tumblr.com, and that Molly is indeed a sim that was shared (available for download too) by them.

So, apparently your attempt at calling them out for posting a screenshot of a sim you thought was not theirs, was both incorrect and pointless.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Field Researcher
#480 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 11:31 AM Last edited by Kunder : 21st Sep 2017 at 11:49 AM.
Here is my favorite Sim. Her description is in the pic. Sorry it's a little fuzzy, but my old computer wasn't the best Simming machine.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#481 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 11:38 AM Last edited by Kunder : 22nd Sep 2017 at 4:10 AM.
Here are a few more.
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
idk if small girls counts to. They are technically in the female category they are just not adult...
I know everyone here have much more beautiful sims than i and I drive as little CC as I can resist against (I love a lot of CC but my pc is not really happy for 50000 files of CC)

I still love her and yeah she is different than most here. I never really went for realism looks anyway xD
She's beautiful. Good Job!

OOOPS! Sorry! Didn't realize there's a 4 pic limit!

Quote: Originally posted by sinister lunacy
I've came back recently to play The Sims 2 after a 5 year hiatus and I'm super excited to be back! I played The sims 3 in between my hiatus but nothing really compared to the excitement of the sims 2, I'm currently loving the conversions from the Sims 4 hairstyles.

She looks fierce!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#482 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 12:41 AM
Here are some dormies from my game :-) I took them all in to Bodyshop to make them over (so much fun ), and also tweaked their facial features slightly so they aren't just plain ol' templates.

Lab Assistant
#483 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 5:20 PM
Today I created a girl for Fricorith Tricou...
Her name is Ellisia Dernell.
Top Secret Researcher
#484 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 3:12 PM

I think this might be the most beautiful elder I've ever had in my game! Of course with surgery though ;D My elders always want to have a face lift. Sometimes it fails and then they just have to live with it. No mercy here! But in this case it made her into a movie star, wow!

She looked pretty okay before, too. But this is an example of surgery gone right!
Field Researcher
#485 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 6:54 AM

Skye Beasley, my newest resident. Whenever I spotted her as a townie she was playing in the leaves, so I needed a mini photoshoot of her with leaves! :D

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Field Researcher
#486 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 10:21 PM
I made a few Sims over. One of those was Stella Terrano. Here she is, with her Fiancee' in the background. He's one of my CAS sims. Matt Rickson.
Screenshots
Link Ninja
#487 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 5:55 AM
Default Evelyn Jane

Evelyn Jane Orbinson is a sim in my stories. Here's some extra pics of her and some profile stats:

Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Alignment: Full Prep; Neutral Evil
Current Residence: Cosgrove Scholarship House at Academie LeTour
Major: History
Siblings: 1 older BFF sister; 1 awkward younger brother
Hobbies: violin, politics, grooming, shopping
Interests: Self-image, making alliances, coffee
Fun Fact: She was named after her maternal great-grandmother

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#488 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 9:48 PM
I did use the age cheat on Miranda Capp and she did grow up (and into) this outfit. First I thought it was something out of the H&M stuffpack that I recently installed but when I reserched I found that it was from Nightlife. I have had Nightlife from day one and have vever seen this outfit before. It looked good but I changed it to something else as I thought it looked to much like outerwear. I do not recall If she had the glasses or I gave her them when she was a teenager. The haircut is the same anyway.

Test Subject
#489 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 9:52 AM Last edited by peevpee : 29th Dec 2017 at 12:14 PM.
Default User screenshot trends
(I've included more posters in the edit)

@eduseo -The sims can be found smiling and having a great time! Good bodyshop CC. I especially like the choice of custom skintones and hairstyles. Good choice of camera positioning. There's an "organic feel to pictures". Joyful + pleasant imagery.

@Charmful
- Stunning CC, especially in the backdrop (eg. Paintings and other objects). Also good placement of backdtrop objects. Sims are usually striking a model's Pose. Occasional and effective use of post-editing. Good camera angles and positioning. Good resolution of images. These's a sense of a narrative in all of the pictures. High Production quality.

@ourladyplumbob
- Generally Soft and cool colors. Good choice of CC. Images display face close-ups. Good resolution. The elegance comes from the simplicity and minimalism.

@Essa - Very detailed facial appearance of sims. The sims in "Bonneville's female founders" look pretty realistic - quite impressive. Also has that "organic feel" to them. Good resolution.

@lilyeverlasting
- Simple yet elegant. Solid color backgrounds. Nice bodyshop CC.

@Jacksonville - Beautiful bodyshop CC, post-editing, image resolution, camera angles and positioning. There's a sense of a narrative in many of the pictures.

@TigerAnne - Conservative use of CC contributes to the elegance of the pictures. Nice bodyshop CC. The generally plain backgrounds focuses the viewer's attention on the Sim in the picture.

@Training_Cookie - Unusual but cool Sims. Lively colors. Visually appealing.

@Dsydk11
- Many many super muscular and topless native-American-like sims lol
Field Researcher
#490 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 7:35 PM
@peevpee I love this! I love your observations and am very flattered at mine! :lovestruc
Theorist
#491 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 3:43 PM
@peevpee Thank you so much for your nice words.
Eglantine only is a CAS sim randomly created after Pooklet's method.
The other female are copy of born in game sims from my previous hood.
Link Ninja
#492 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 8:43 AM
@peevpee I enjoyed reading your list of trends, and they are all very on point. It made my heart a smile to hear your compliments on mine

So here's another batch of female sims in my game though no edits, and no pose boxes used ;P

Victoria Orbinson getting some studying done in her last semester of college.

Raine Hart in front of her parents' home, caught in a walk-by

Amelia Wellington, catching some waves in Kashmire Point (using the surf mod by MSD)

Gabriella Lavillos, just sitting on her couch. Probably watching TV

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Theorist
#493 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 1:47 PM

Stony Troubadour
Born in game, she may be Bonneville,s first firewoman.
Lab Assistant
#494 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 9:38 PM Last edited by marimisawa : 12th Feb 2018 at 5:51 AM.
This is Belle Tinker, the second daughter of Stephen and Wanda Tinker, and the third of their four children. She's very cute in a strange, unique way.

Lab Assistant
#495 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 2:17 AM Last edited by marimisawa : 12th Feb 2018 at 5:49 AM.
Pauline Aspir of Desiderata Valley is all grown up!

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Lab Assistant
#496 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 6:08 PM
Yasmin Clarke , simstagram blogger and beauty guru

************ Leah****************
See my Blog https://lolasimsposts.tumblr.com/
Lab Assistant
#497 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 11:29 PM
Beatrice Monty and Bottom Summerdream playing together after Bottom came home with Beatrice from school. (Now they're teens, and madly in love! Three bolts!)

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Lab Assistant
#498 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 4:25 PM
This is Sapphia Arcen . I really love the way she's emoting here!

I post once in a blue moon and then hibernate and draw- sorry about that!
Instructor
#499 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 4:40 AM
Antonia Nevin from my custom hood. She's just so pretty to me.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Scholar
#500 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 5:49 PM
Welcome to the dark side. We got...Celebrities? Yes, I got one! And even better, it's Elvira!

Google some images and you will find it a very good copy. I did get here from here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=306232 but she did not show up in game until I installed AL. I must find a way to turn her into a witch but I'm not so deep into the secrets of that EP yet. In the meantime she fights her male neighbour, a complete scumbag who always fights whit his female neighbour Michelle for no reason.
Page 20 of 31