Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eldermerry Place ~ Retirement Home for Two!

by SimFused Posted 27th Sep 2018 at 7:37 PM - Updated 29th Sep 2018 at 1:17 PM by SimFused

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 7:06 PM
Perfect for my elders only neighborhood!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by teafortwo
Perfect for my elders only neighborhood!

Thank you so very much!

Fused together in friendship to create for the Sims.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 11:06 PM
(Note: If you want an unfurnished version of this lot, it saves time to just check the box "Remove furniture" when you use the Clean Pack Installer program.)

I didn't find such a box to check, but manually removed furniture, etc. The unfurnished price was 15616. Still a bit steep for a starter. Also need to put down carpeting in some rooms and put exterior finish on gables.

Still a nice house - I'm adding it to my 'hood. Thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
(Note: If you want an unfurnished version of this lot, it saves time to just check the box "Remove furniture" when you use the Clean Pack Installer program.)

I didn't find such a box to check, but manually removed furniture, etc. The unfurnished price was 15616. Still a bit steep for a starter. Also need to put down carpeting in some rooms and put exterior finish on gables.

Still a nice house - I'm adding it to my 'hood. Thank you

Thank you for your kind response and feedback. This distresses me as the house was fully carpeted, except for tile in the kitchen and bath. I did mention in the description that some of the game content might be missing, if you do not have all the stuff packs we use. The carpet, for instance, in the guest bedroom I believe came with Celebrations and might be missing in your download. I am not sure what to say about the gables, except that they were packaged exactly as shown in the screenshots. All in all, I am glad you like it and still find it worthy for placement in your neighborhood. Again, "Thank you", for your feedback!

Debra/HeartDeco

Fused together in friendship to create for the Sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 1:50 AM
Enjoyed the story as much as the house renovation! Thanks!