Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Let's Go Camping! Recolours

by SimFused Posted 17th Mar 2018 at 4:43 AM - Updated 22nd Feb 2019 at 12:50 AM by SimFused : strike out broken links

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 1:41 PM
Awesome recolors! I have lots of outdoor/homeless/camping sims. And it's always so great to get turned on to a new simmer after all this time. Raynuss is a great find.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 3:12 PM
Thanks!This should be great for my BACC game.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 9:08 PM
Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 1:48 AM
Oh wow, I love the colors! You two did a great job on the set and haha - you took my nudge. ;)
Thanks so much for sharing; these will be used in my game a lot!
Instructor
#6 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 11:08 AM
Thank you for these beautiful recolors.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 2:52 PM
I love the magnolia recolour! It looks just like natural, undyed canvas, and palm is perfect for any army-themed lot. I loved this set before, but it's even more versatile now.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 8:44 PM
Can't get the Meshes link is offline.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 5:49 AM
@eyelleenn - I updated the post and added the meshes, look for the file "RDN_Camping Set.rar"
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 12:35 AM
The link to the mesh does not work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 12:47 AM
@Adoodat - Unfortunately Raynuss closed his site, as mentioned in the post #9 above, the MESHES were added and can be found under the 'Files' tab.

Fused together in friendship to create for the Sims.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Jan 2024 at 11:08 PM
I know it's been years since this was uploaded, but my sim won't sit on the foldup chair at the camping table. They say that there is no chair and just walk all around to the other side of it even though both of them are facing the right way. Is it only meant for sitting down to eat something? If not then it's buggy. I really do love the camping set though 😎
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Mar 2024 at 8:01 PM Last edited by Whizbangx : 29th Mar 2024 at 9:23 PM.
I don't know what's causing this, but the cooler throws errors saying that my sim is doing undefined tasks or something when I do anything with it. And it throws a jump bug that if a sim is grabbing food out of it, or put any on top of it and it would suddenly make the food disappear. It has done it to two big full platters. It causes even items to disappear too when I put something there to block my sim from placing anything down on it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Apr 2024 at 2:36 AM
@Whizbangx - Sorry we are unable to help, we know there were notes on his site about how to use objects in the set but unfortunately we didn't keep a copy of them and Raynuss closed his site down.

Fused together in friendship to create for the Sims.