Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiny Treasures - Fixed

by SimFused Posted 19th May 2014 at 4:40 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2014 at 5:24 AM by SimFused

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:21 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 8:58 PM
I just saw this post - As the Grandfather Clock is one of my favorite objects in the game. And I was wondering where it had gone. I was truly devastated when I saw it disappeared. I removed the previous downloaded file from my downloads...
Thanks for fixing it! (Perhaps, it wouldn't be trouble if you could upload a few of those individually, I think that might be neat. As I would love only just the 'Grandfather Clock, Fish Tank, King Arm Chair, the Trophy/cup thing, and the globe thing....?)
If not, that's okay too. And I will just re-download the 'fixed & updated' file.
Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 7:48 AM
@ Lionqueen90, sorry, with the count at 107 and climbing upload these items individually would be a nightmare, however all items are clearly named in the zip file to make it easy to just install only the items you want in your downloads folder. If you are having problems I could PM you a zip file containing only the items you mentioned above.

Fused together in friendship to create for the Sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 8:57 PM
Oh, no problem. I actually just noticed that, too. As you mentioned. So I'll just install only the ones I would like. It's quite alright, thanks. If there's any problems, I will most definitely let you know. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 11:29 AM
So so lovely! Thanks a lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 10:30 PM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 10:50 PM
Hiya i was wondering where you got the shelves from? could i please know the name?
Theorist
#33 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 12:40 AM
@wolfiebaby - G'Day hun, it is the ShowMeOff Rack of Glory from Bon Voyage. Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > Shelves. Price: §450.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Page 2 of 2