Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 11:55 PM
well if you didnt already know how many kids aliens could handle, that would be a fine goal now wouldnt it? but as i said, if you would rather focus on the intelligence, then make your personal goal to have each kid max all skills, or get all toddler skills, or get into private school, or get an A+, or all of them! its really up to you, for me its hard enough to just raise the kids, but if thats easy for you then change the goal to make it harder for yourself....

www.thelongaliens.livejournal.com *updated 7-13-11* please leave a comment if you read it!
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 11:31 PM
Hey guys everyone plays differently and everyone adapts challenges to suit their needs and desires so its cool okay. I chose to aim for making the kids smart.I did the sextuplet challenge twice so I'm more interested in making the kids smart and dealing with ACR's randomness than anything else.

I played with the aliens a while and gave the equipment and skills necessary to educate their charges however I left them some additional work to do to meet their charges needs (example: they don't have high quality produce yet).I gave the humans jobs because who needs them lounging about all day, and just use max motives for the humans if I see one of them looking really bad since maintaining their motives isn't part of the challenge.

Also when we're talking about what is hard and easy or what should be hard or easy keep in mind that different combinations of expansion packs can make a world of difference. I find maintaining motives to be a small challenge, but I play with DoubleDeluxe which included the aspiration rewards that offered a reduction in motive decay. Players with the base game don't have these rewards unless they are playing with the freetime expansion pack.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 11:09 PM
exactly! thank you!

www.thelongaliens.livejournal.com *updated 7-13-11* please leave a comment if you read it!
Page 2 of 2