Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 12:43 AM
Default WCIF Custom Alien Genetics
Hello, Can anybody point me in the right direction for Alien CAS CC that would enable you to make an Alien Looking Sim.

I'm basically looking for something akin to genetics to certain aliens, like the Twiliks, or the Asari (I have a few that Allow me to do it, as well as Divadoom's Nautolian Hairs), but I'm looking for something more Original, like for making your own kinds of aliens.

If anybody knows of some kinds of CC for this, please post in this discussion.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 11:15 PM
just wanted to bump this to get some attention.
Theorist
#3 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 11:40 PM
Are you looking to make normal sims look like aliens with CC? Or are you looking for CC that is specific for aliens? Because there is tonnes of custom alien hair, skins, face details eye recolours etc, out there but I'm not sure people have made any alien stuff for human sims since GTW came out. So any that IS out there is probably not updated past there and may cause problems.

To get you started the fanmade Stellar Stuff pack comes with lots of neat hair and some makeup and accessories.

That's probably not what you're looking for. But a quick google search will find you plenty of alien stuff! I'm pretty sure there's some default replacement alien eyes and stuff on this website somewhere.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 11:32 AM
I already looked at the Stellar stuff pack, but I'm looking for CC that would make really ALIEN like aliens, Like the Twi'leks, or the Asari, or even a Werewolf like from Van Helsing, or a Draenae from WOW. also that would make them have very alien like features like antennea, or An extra Set of Eyes, or feet more like that of a Goat or, well something from a Alien race.
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 6:59 PM
You can look through Lana Themed Custom Content.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 7:16 PM
I pretty much look through Lana's site at least Two Times a Day, but thanks anyway.
Instructor
#7 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 7:47 PM
Are you looking for Custom Content that make Alien Sims look like normal Human Sims?