Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

*INCOMPATIBLE* CAS Details Enabler

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 871 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 125,565 Views
February 06, 2020 - Scumbumbo has passed on but his work and memories are still being kept alive by many of those whose lives he has touched. To download fixes for his mods, please check https://scumbumbomods.com/ and please direct any questions or concerns to the discord channel linked there.
Uploaded: 13th Jul 2015 at 5:28 AM
Updated: 13th Nov 2017 at 11:01 AM - Updated for Feb 4 game patch
INCOMPATIBLE WITH CURRENT GAME VERSION - I don't know if I'll be able to update this mod any time in the near future, I wrote it so long ago I've basically forgotten nearly everything about how I wrote it. Was kind of like working in assembler language to edit the user interface I remember that much! If I can find any notes I left myself regarding the mod an update may be possible in the future.

Description

This mod will enable all of the skin and facial details in CAS without requiring testing cheats or CAS full edit mode. It doesn't enable full edit mode (I tried many approaches and wasted many hours, trust me!) but it does unlock the following CAS menus for use anytime CAS is used:
  • Bodies and Skin Tone
  • Tattoos
  • Faces and Skin Tone
  • Skin Details
Although I was trying to get full edit mode always working, this is still pretty useful as I know a lot of people would like to be able to change tattoos on a sim after creating them. Still inaccessible is the fatnes/fitness sliders, and full body modifcations (although you can choose a new "set" body type). I'll keep plugging at enabling the full edit mode when I get the chance.

Compatibility and Installation Instructions

The mod was written and tested on the latest game patch level (February 4, 2016 - version 1.15.55), but may work on any version of TS4 past the "Get Together" patch (December 4, 2015 - version 1.13.104).

To install, just drop the package file into your mods folder.

This mod will conflict with any other mods which alter this portion of the CAS user interface, specifically the cassimcontextmenu (S4_62ECC59A_00000000_CAEE355CE0B704F7). Due to the wide variety of mods and sources for them, it is unlikely I will be able to help you with such a conflict.

Additional CreditsThis mod was brought to you by the letter eight