Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 9:45 AM
Default Looking for for some old cc I used to have.
I've lost all of my old cc on my old pc. Do to some miscommunication between me and pc repair shop that ended in the shop wiping all my data from my computer I'm now looking for almost all the content I've lost, here is a small list of stuff i'm currently looking for. Kiwisims Blackwall beard Toksik's Black & White clothing set and please forgive me but, I've forgotten the name of this set but they're male athletic clothes by Dominationkid. . That's all for now. I may be back later to ask for more items if I discover that I'm still missing content that I need. Any and all help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! Thank you. I'M SORRY I HAVE NO PICTURES BTW!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 1:20 AM
I found this after googling, and I'm glad I did because these are some really nice downloads: http://sims4updates.net/tag/kiwi-sims-4/
I didn't peruse the navigation of the site too much, but if this is same creator you're thinking of maybe you'll have luck finding your beard. Some of the images have a sim with a long beard, but I'm not sure if it's the same one you're looking for.

Dominationkid has a Tumblr: http://dominationkid.tumblr.com/
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kayleena
I found this after googling, and I'm glad I did because these are some really nice downloads: http://sims4updates.net/tag/kiwi-sims-4/
I didn't peruse the navigation of the site too much, but if this is same creator you're thinking of maybe you'll have luck finding your beard. Some of the images have a sim with a long beard, but I'm not sure if it's the same one you're looking for.

Dominationkid has a Tumblr: http://dominationkid.tumblr.com/

Kiwi is now at industrisims and he hasn't reuploaded all of his old custom content. I don't think his old download links work either, because all of them I've found are linked to posts on his old Tumblr url.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 10:35 PM
Yeah I found that out too, looks like the only way I'm ever going to see those items again is if someone shares them from their personal downloads folder. I'll have to ask around the community to see if someone will share them... if anyone still has them. Thank you so very much for trying to help anyways you guys much love! :lovestruc :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
Kiwi is now at industrisims and he hasn't reuploaded all of his old custom content. I don't think his old download links work either, because all of them I've found are linked to posts on his old Tumblr url.

I just have to say this man's downloads are amazing. I didn't realize he had moved, but that's because I've never stumbled on his creations before. I'm glad I have now!

Quote: Originally posted by designsbythestorm23
Yeah I found that out too, looks like the only way I'm ever going to see those items again is if someone shares them from their personal downloads folder. I'll have to ask around the community to see if someone will share them... if anyone still has them. Thank you so very much for trying to help anyways you guys much love! :lovestruc :lovestruc

You're welcome! I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 8:47 PM
Its okay! You tried to help me anyways, even when didn't have to and I truly appreciate you for it. And Yes his creations are amazing! He's one one of my favorite creators by far.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 11:10 PM
I have another crazy request for really old stuff! Does anyone have all of Karzalee's old hairs? (Including the ones that can no longer be seen on his site??) Unfortunately he's deleted all his old content...like almost everyone else I've searched... Please if you can.