Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#33676 Old Today at 8:54 AM
I am pretty sure the exercise bike is a requirement (or at least a suggestion!) in the asylum challenge description.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#33677 Old Today at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sturlington
Vampires are also so fragile. I know that can be modded, too, but I still find them tedious to play. I prefer werewolves, and I have a mode that enables them to attack other Sims to fill their hunger bar. It was very satisfying playing my YA werewolf in college and letting him attack the cow mascot who was picking on him.

I did that too, and then I regretted it because that meant I had a bunch of uncontrollable annoying werewolf dormies who all transformed into wolves every day and constantly howled and made my other sims pee themselves and lose aspiration points.

Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
I am pretty sure the exercise bike is a requirement (or at least a suggestion!) in the asylum challenge description.

The requirement is one skilling item for each skill. You could technically choose a TV or a radio for body, rather than any exercise equipment. Or you can live on the wild side like Ephemeral Toast did and use the dance sphere.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#33678 Old Today at 10:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq

Most people would have the fix to stop the 'bike of death'. So would not make a difference used or not.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 1348 of 1348