Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#76 Old 5th May 2007 at 7:14 PM
Okay..Matthew and miss what's her face...what's up with that?
Great Update.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 6th May 2007 at 8:35 AM
What gorgeous sims! And a really great story so far. I love that picture (chap 3?) of the two of them in bed together with the wedding ring showing...a little foreshadowing, eh? Can't wait to see what this mystery lady brings to the table.

pieridae
retired moderator
Original Poster
#78 Old 7th May 2007 at 9:22 PM
Default Chapter 6
“Ex-excuse me?” Matthew stuttered.

“Mr. Doyle, I presume?” the woman asked, extending her hand. “My father has spoken very highly of you.”

Matthew extended his hand and shook the woman’s hand gently.

“Forgive me, but…” Matthew started, not knowing who the woman’s father was.

“Daniel Bloom,” the woman simply said.

Daniel Bloom was one of Matthew’s biggest (and richest) clients. He must have told his daughter to seek out his services after their latest transaction.

“I’m pleased to meet you, Victoria.”

“Oh,” Victoria smiled, “so my father HAS spoken of me.”

“On many occasions, yes.”

“Well, my father has spoken so greatly of you that I had to see for myself,” Victoria started. “He must have left out the details of your looks for a reason. You’re married?”

Somehow, Matthew thought she already knew the answer to her own question.

“I am,” Matthew answered.

The wedding ring sealed the deal. Victoria simply smiled and walked past Matthew and into his office. He took a deep breath and followed her.

“Now what can I help you with, Miss Bloom?” Matthew asked.

“Victoria please,” she answered. “I’m thinking about investing in some real estate.”

“Very good. Would you like to have a seat?” Matthew asked.

“Thank you,” Victoria purred as she sat across from him.

For the next hour, the two talked about everything she was planning. Matthew kept trying to push down this funny feeling he had and concentrate on the task at hand. He wiped the small sheen of perspiration off his forehead and double-checked the last addendum before filing it away.

“You should be set for today,” Matthew started. “Stop by next week, and we can have a look at the contract and go from there.”

“Thank you Mr. Doyle,” Victoria said slowly, “but I don’t think I can wait that long until I see you again.”

The feeling that Matthew had been trying to push away all day, exploded in his chest as he looked into Victoria’s eyes. The two came closer as if drawn together with a magnet. Matthew swallowed hard and leaned closer to Victoria.

Formerly known as boolPropped
Inventor
#79 Old 7th May 2007 at 9:23 PM
Bad Matthew, bad simmie! You wife loves you and you cheat on her?! *Hits Matthew with newspaper* :rant: *thinks ahead* Oh no! What if the baby on the cover picture is Matthew and Victoria's!

OT: Victoria is beautiful though BP.
#80 Old 7th May 2007 at 9:30 PM
nnnooooo he had to go and do it he just had too why?? but i can't wait to here more this is such a cool story (soo far)
#81 Old 7th May 2007 at 9:31 PM
OH NOES, MATTHEW. OH NOES.

Enough said. Awesome update, I'm so glad it's here!
#82 Old 7th May 2007 at 9:32 PM
*Gasp* :jaw: I don't know why I'm so shocked. I kinda was expecting it to happen. :naughty: I can't believe he did that! Great update!
#83 Old 7th May 2007 at 10:27 PM
No! Matthew, you buttface! -slaps-
Maybe Lauren can go out to the grocery store or local coffee shop and develop a friendship with a local cutie
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 7th May 2007 at 10:46 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh crap. :O
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 7th May 2007 at 10:51 PM
grrrrr dang men whats up with that? One beautiful woman comes along and they go cheating on their wives. That boy needs to be taught a lesson. Nice story BP lol your taking time away from me writing mine as I read yours. I love your stories so I just couldnt stay away.

Visit my site http://geocities.com/fairy_goddess922/

I love Plumbob!!!
Scholar
#86 Old 8th May 2007 at 12:03 AM
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 8th May 2007 at 1:01 AM
Naughty Matthew! Someone needs a whuppin'! :Slap: :handbag: :naughty:
Test Subject
#88 Old 8th May 2007 at 2:03 AM
tell me my eyes are fooling me!! tell me he did not kiss her!!

[COLOR=Pink]Jasmine[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 8th May 2007 at 2:12 AM
hahahahaha.....well I guess that was obvious.....bad Matthew!
#90 Old 8th May 2007 at 9:38 AM
well he's going to get what he deserves! messing around with his biggest clients daughter! great story btw! pictures are awesome *subscribes*
Instructor
#91 Old 8th May 2007 at 4:22 PM
Noooo! Oh dear, Matthew. Heh, I like Kimmers' point though. Love it, can't wait to see what happens...
#92 Old 8th May 2007 at 4:42 PM
o0o...
Great Update!
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 8th May 2007 at 5:31 PM
Bad Matthew!

Great update!
Field Researcher
#94 Old 8th May 2007 at 7:59 PM
Matthew :Slap: I hope he gets exactly what he deserves. The wife always
gets 75%

Great story....looking forward to update.
Field Researcher
#95 Old 9th May 2007 at 6:54 AM
Bad Matthew, Bad! :cranky: Where's Mrs Crumplebottom when you need her?!?

pieridae
Instructor
#96 Old 9th May 2007 at 11:19 AM
It looks like Adam just bit the apple to Eve's heart lol :naughty:

I love Victoria's hair, may I ask where you got it from please bP?

Auroraspirit :angel:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
#97 Old 9th May 2007 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by auroraspirit
It looks like Adam just bit the apple to Eve's heart lol :naughty:

I love Victoria's hair, may I ask where you got it from please bP?

Auroraspirit :angel:

I'm pretty sure its a pay hair from peggy sims.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#98 Old 9th May 2007 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kimmers
I'm pretty sure its a pay hair from peggy sims.

Yes, it is.

retired moderator
Original Poster
#99 Old 10th May 2007 at 10:50 PM
Default Chapter 7
Matthew and Victoria found themselves in each other’s arms for the better part of an hour. Matthew knew it was wrong, but it felt so right. Victoria was the only woman who, Matthew felt, has given him the kind of attention he was recently craving.

Victoria and Matthew bid each other goodnight after steamy session of kissing, groping and whispering sweet nothings into each other’s ears. Matthew kissed his new love interest passionately and headed towards home.

With each step, Matthew became more and more uneasy. He knew what he and Victoria did was wrong and unfair to Lauren. Oh god, Lauren. How am I going to tell Lauren? I think… I think I’m in love with Victoria!

All this and more swirled around in Matthew’s head as he drew closer and closer to home. When he stepped onto the front lawn of his home, his gaze flew from the sidewalk to the two young teenagers talking under the big tree in the front yard. Matthew scrunched his eyebrows as he tried to understand why the teens were there – talking right under his tree.

After surveying the young couple for a few seconds, his glance towards his home turned into an all-out shocked beyond words stare as his eyes threatened to pop right out of his head.

His house was different! The paint was a different color, there were different shrubs around the porch, the porch railing was a different color and even the steps had been painted!

Matthew’s heartbeat was racing, and he started to panic as he realized that there was nothing the same about his home besides the actual shape and structure. He took in a shaky breath and stormed over to the young couple talking under his tree.

“What are you doing in my yard?!” Matthew screamed at them, before he could even think about what he was saying.

The young woman’s smile faded as she looked up at the screaming stranger.

“What, you can’t hear?! What the hell are you doing in my yard?!” Matthew screamed even louder than last time.

“What is going on out here?” A man’s voice called out from the front door.

Matthew’s eyes flew open as he saw a man standing in the doorway of his home. Lauren is cheating on me! IN MY OWN HOUSE! Matthew thought as he literally raced up the stairs to confront the man… or punch him out, whatever.

Matthew pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to calm himself a little before talking to the unenthused man.

“What do you think you’re doing in my house?” Matthew started out rather slowly. “Where is my wife?” He demanded.

The man in the doorway looked confused but tried to reason with Matthew.

“What is your name?” The man asked.

Where is my wife?!” Matthew spat.

“Listen, I have no idea what you’re talking about,” the other man said.

“I’m about three seconds away from punching your face in, so tell me where the hell my wife is and get out of my house,” Matthew threatened.

“This is my house,” the man nearly yelled at Matthew.

“What do you mean this is ‘your’ house?” Matthew asked, still spitting fire.

“This is my house, that is my daughter and you have no right to be here or anywhere near my property,” the man snapped at Matthew.

Matthew’s face hardened, and he became even more angry and confused than before.

“Rachel, get in the house sweetie,” the man ordered his daughter.

Matthew glared at the young woman as she passed the two furious and equally confused men in the doorway. When the young woman was safely inside, the man turned his attention back to the stranger on his porch.

“I don’t know who you are or what you’re trying to tell me, but obviously you need to get the hell of my porch before I call the police,” the man said firmly.

Matthew didn’t know what to do or say, so he simply turned and walked down the front stairs. Matthew could almost feel the man’s scowl as he sighed quietly and started walking away from his… the house.

What is going on? Matthew pleaded with himself as he trudged away...

#100 Old 10th May 2007 at 11:10 PM
Whoa, I'm terribly confused. Awesome, awesome update! If you can confuse me, then you must be a genius writer! Great job!
Page 4 of 18