Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 1:34 PM Last edited by Kaelacia : 5th Apr 2015 at 3:30 PM.
Default The Disney Sisters Challenge
The Disney Sisters Challenge
Overview: 8 of the Disney Princesses have made it into the sim world! Each sister has a purpose to ensure they stay young, beautiful, and successful.
Goal: To complete all of the sisters’ aspirations and keep them young adults using the cowplant until this is achieved.
Rules: The sisters must all complete their aspirations and host a “ball” once a week. A ball qualifies as any party. Only Tiana, Mulan, and Elsa can have a formal job. Princess-specific rules are listed below.
Princesses Involved: Cinderella, Belle, Tiana, Merida, Snow White, Mulan, Elsa, Jasmine
Roles:
Cinderella: She is the head of the princess family. Her Aspiration should be to find a soulmate, and her traits are music lover, romantic, and good. Her job is to create an heir to her place of power, in the event that the sisters’ immortality fails. Other than that she doesn’t do too much- there are no skills she cannot aquire, but she must have charisma and comedy maxed. She can only feed the cowplants male children (yes, the heir must be a girl.)
Belle: She is the knowledgable sim. Her aspiration is to be a rennaisance sim, and her traits are loner, bookworm, and genius. Again, there are no skills she cannot acquire, but she should learn to play every instument, paint, program, and write. She makes a majority of the money for the sisters. She cannot feed the cowplants. She should perform in public places whenever possible to earn tips, and perform at parties with Jasmine.
Tiana: She is the cook of the family. She cooks all of the meals for the sisters and their parties. Her aspiration is to be a master chef and her traits are foodie, perfectionist, and ambistious. She is the one of three sisters who may hold a formal job (Culinary Career, chef track) but must be home enough to work in the kitchen. She should max out the homestyle cooking skill and gourmet skill. She cannot feed the cowplants. If you have the Get to Work expansion pack, she may open up her own bakery or restaurant.
Merida: She is the gardener of the family. She loves the outdoors and loves the cowplants that keep the sisters alive- however, she CANNOT feed them people (she can feed them using the “feed” interaction). Merida’s aspiration is to be a freelance botanist and her traits are self-assured, hot-headed, and loves the outdoors. She must max out the fishing skill, the gardening skill, and (if you have outdoor retreat expansion pack) should max out the herbology skill.
Snow White: She is the baby maker. Her job is to create heirs for the other seven sisters (including herself). She must have seven boyfriends at the same time, cannot marry, and must not get caught. If she gets caught, she must breakup with the two men (the one she got caught with and the one that caught her) and find two new men as soon as possible. She can only have one baby with each male. She must max out the charisma skill. She can feed the cowplants with her lovers after they get her pregnant. Her aspiration is to be a serial romantic and her traits are childish, neat, and cheerful.
Mulan: She is the fitness sister. Her job is to max out the fitness skill and look for victims in the gym. She may engage in romantic activity but dislikes men and therefore can only engage in romantic activity and friendships (that aren’t for the sake of sacrification) with women. She can feed the cowplant with any unfortunate men who must suffer her wrath. She must max out the fitness skill and shouldn’t develop any skills that have to do with the computer (i.e. programming, video gaming, or writing) And she is the second sister allowed to have a job (Fitness career, Personal Trainer. Her aspiration is to be a body builder and her traits are active, outgoing, and a bro.
Elsa: Elsa is the criminal sister. She brings in money through less than ethical means- she must max out the programming skill for use of hacking and is the final sister who can hold a job (the criminal career, branch doesn’t matter) Her aspiration is to be a public enemy and her traits are evil, non-commital, and insane. She can sacrifice anyone to the cowplant for sake of immortality, possibly even her own heir. She should also max out the mischeif skill and be despised by anyone she isn’t sacrificing.
Jasmine: The party animal! Seeing as how the sisters must hold a “ball” once a week (every seven days) You need a party planner! Her aspiration is to be a party animal, and she can date many sims but may not have any children (this right is reserved soley to Snow White, who must have seven children (and seven boyfriends) and Cinderella, who can only have one that isn’t sacrificed) She should max out the mixology skill, charisma skill, comedy skill, and an instrument of your choice. Her traits are outgoing, creative, and materialistic. This is where a majority of the money will be spent.
Onto the housing:
Obviously all of the girls are in a single house hold, but there are two ways of ensuring you have everything- you can make a mansion with everything each girl needs, or you can make 8 smaller houses. I would recommend using a 50x50 lot to build their house(s) on.
Cinderella: She must have the Knight of the Octagon Table in her house/room/section. She should also have a child’s room (if you must gender it, a girl’s room) and a master. She can have a sitting area and a TV, and I would recommend a bookshelf (to purchase comedy/charisma enhancing books). She cannot have a kitchen or a dining area. She can have a computer.
Belle: She has the most stuff. She should have the Premium Prima Ballerina Statue in her work space (it gives off an inspired moodlet- this is a career-locked item, so use the cheat bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitelment to unlock it.) She should have a computer and a comfortable desk. She should have at least two book shelves, an easel, a piano, guitar, a violin, and a chess table. Optionally, she can have a rocket.
Tiana: She has to have a state of the art kitchen and, if you so choose, a bar. She should also have the dining area for the sisters to eat together. She cannot have a computer, though she is allowed to use her sisters. She can also have the cupcake maker. A state of the art kitchen counts as having a stove, a fire alarm, a fridge, a sink, a coffee maker, a tea brewer, and a microwave.
Merida: Merida’s only indoor requirement is a stove and only if you have the outdoor retreat expansion, as it is used to brew herbal remedies. She should have a large, extensive garden with as many plants as possible. It is recommended there is a book shelf to own books on gardening (or herbology, if outdoor retreat is owned).
Snow White: She should have the Princess Cordelia bed, since it is the most comfortable. If possible, the romantic plumbob should also be placed, to set the right mood for her baby-making (winkety wonk). She doesn’t have any restrictions or further requirements.
Mulan: She should have at least one of each kind of gym equipment, and a swimming pool in her house; indoor or outdoor, up to you. She cannot have a computer and cannot use one of her sister’s. She should also have the best shower.
Elsa: She should have a computer for hacking purposes. Other than that, there are no further requirements.
Jasmine: She must have a large space for parties She should have a bar, and a dining table that is only to be used for when the weekly party is a dinner party. She should have speakers, a microphone, an instrument of your choice. She should also have valuable possessions because of her materialistic trait. Preferrably, she shouldn’t have a computer (so that party guests don’t get distracted) but she is allowed to use her sisters’.
(My Origin ID is Kaelacia; I've already uploaded my princess family, and will be uploading the house shortly)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 10:55 AM
Wow! I have a to-do list and this has skipped out most of them and gone straight to the top of it!! Can't wait to try it out!! :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 3:18 PM
looks cool going to try it thx for making it <3
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 9:35 PM
It's sounds very cool Im going to try it!
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th May 2015 at 6:45 PM
Hey, I was wondering if you knew of any mods that will allow more than 8 sims in an houshold. Because its 8 sisters, and there is no way to have kids and do the challenge.
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st May 2015 at 10:23 PM
Hello! I am getting ready to start this challenge, but I am a bit confused on the heir part of it. The questions I have: Who raises the children? Does Snow have to make an heir for Cinderella? Or is Cinderella in charge of making her own heir? How would Mulan bring in men if she only likes women? If you answer these, that would be wonderful! Thanks a lot! Super excited to do this challenge!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JChick2012
Hello! I am getting ready to start this challenge, but I am a bit confused on the heir part of it. The questions I have: Who raises the children? Does Snow have to make an heir for Cinderella? Or is Cinderella in charge of making her own heir? How would Mulan bring in men if she only likes women? If you answer these, that would be wonderful! Thanks a lot! Super excited to do this challenge!!

Sorry about the confusion! (And that it took forever to reply &#128514 Snow produces heirs for everyone except Cinderella, who must produce her own heir. Mulan seduces men purely for sacrifices, but can hold an actual relationship or friendship with any woman in the game (or that you create) I hope you enjoy the challenge!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mindless_weirdo
Hey, I was wondering if you knew of any mods that will allow more than 8 sims in an houshold. Because its 8 sisters, and there is no way to have kids and do the challenge.

Here's a link to the one I found ^.^
http://simsvip.com/2014/09/27/the-s...your-household/
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 10:57 PM
Default ?
How are you supposed to have 8 heirs and 8 sisters at one time?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GibbsClan57
How are you supposed to have 8 heirs and 8 sisters at one time?

Download a mod to let you have more people in the household. I linked one above
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaelacia
Download a mod to let you have more people in the household. I linked one above

Thanks!
And, I have finally created my own sisters! They're on TS4 gallery, under the name GibbsClan65. Hope you like it!
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 4:59 PM
Default Really great challenge
This challenge looks so cool! I have to try it
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 11:08 PM
That mod only works to manually have a sim inserted doesnt allow babies. You have to get a mod that allows nore sims through babies