Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Have Some Personality Please!

by PolarBearSims Posted 16th May 2017 at 2:18 AM - Updated 16th Mar 2024 at 10:14 PM by PolarBearSims : Mod Update 11/17/20

1202 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 981 Feedback Posts, 220 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 30 of 49
Test Subject
#726 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 8:02 AM
Nice mod, I've been using it for a while and I like it. So thank you!

I wanted to ask something. So this mod makes more interactions autonomous. You have the woohoo-try for baby restrictions mod, which gives the romantic conversations more restrictions. So does "try for baby" became autonomous? I hope it's not.

The reason I'm asking this is because I think I found a bug. It's with the woohoo-try for baby restrictions addon installed. I have a male and female household members. They are just friends, and the romantic (pink) bar is on zero. Without this addon there are only a very few romantic interactions for them. However, if I install the addon, then "Try for baby in closet" comes up in the Romantic menu. It's probably just an oversight. But why I find this strange is because this menu option shouldn't come up for them even without any further restrictions.
Theorist
Original Poster
#727 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Robo00
Nice mod, I've been using it for a while and I like it. So thank you!

I wanted to ask something. So this mod makes more interactions autonomous. You have the woohoo-try for baby restrictions mod, which gives the romantic conversations more restrictions. So does "try for baby" became autonomous? I hope it's not.

The reason I'm asking this is because I think I found a bug. It's with the woohoo-try for baby restrictions addon installed. I have a male and female household members. They are just friends, and the romantic (pink) bar is on zero. Without this addon there are only a very few romantic interactions for them. However, if I install the addon, then "Try for baby in closet" comes up in the Romantic menu. It's probably just an oversight. But why I find this strange is because this menu option shouldn't come up for them even without any further restrictions.

No it shouldn't show up till certain restrictions are met. Thank you for letting me know, I will look into it.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#728 Old 4th May 2019 at 8:21 PM
Excellent mod, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#729 Old 17th May 2019 at 10:57 PM
I can NOT play my game without this mod! Thank you sooo much! YOU'VE DONE AN INCREDIBLE JOB!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#730 Old 29th May 2019 at 11:54 PM
Love your mod but some this seem not to be working. I use Wicked Whims and was wondering how compatible is this mod with it?
Link to the mod in Question: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/features
Theorist
Original Poster
#731 Old 30th May 2019 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Leon1236
Love your mod but some this seem not to be working. I use Wicked Whims and was wondering how compatible is this mod with it?
Link to the mod in Question: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/features

There shouldn't be any conflicts.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Test Subject
#732 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 11:47 PM
There is a bug(?) from EA regarding pets not knowing each other unless they have met before, maybe that's why in the tests the pets didn't interact with each others. LittleMsSam created a small bugfix for this problem: https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post...andom-small-bug

The description: Pet to Pet Greeting/Be Nice Fix (Cats & Dogs DLC)

Pets don’t autonomously get in contact with other Pets they have never met before.
The actual Pet to Pet Greeting Interaction is set to no autonomous which does not make sense if we actually can’t play Pets. I really don’t know if EA was knowing what they were doing but this does not make sense to me. I set it to autonomous. This Part will be a Work in Progress because only spending time playing the game will show how this autonomous Interaction will be used by Pets.
If you ask them to be nice to another Pet they have never met nothing happens.
When you send your Dog to be nice to another Dog (which they’ve never met) a loot will be added via the Interaction BUT EA messed this up. Instead of giving the loot (add relationship Pet to Pet) to your Pet and the other Pet it is added to the Actor (the Sim themself) and your Pet. I changed the Loot so your Pet and the other Pet will get the Relationship added!

PD: Sorry! I don't undestand English completely, so if there is a mistake forgive me please!
Test Subject
#733 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 1:44 AM
Do sims not autonomously Flirt anymore? I feel like my sims only use Flatter now at lower romance. I miss when they would actually get into flirty interactions at lower romance/no romance. Is there anyway to get that version back? Or is my game just weird and they aren't flirting for some reason?
Theorist
Original Poster
#734 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 12:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Evrys
Do sims not autonomously Flirt anymore? I feel like my sims only use Flatter now at lower romance. I miss when they would actually get into flirty interactions at lower romance/no romance. Is there anyway to get that version back? Or is my game just weird and they aren't flirting for some reason?

They should. If you have the restricted romance add-on they won't have all the romantic interactions untill their relationship grows which is how it was set up before. The interaction settings haven't changed for the romantic category in quite some time.

Test Subject
#735 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
They should. If you have the restricted romance add-on they won't have all the romantic interactions untill their relationship grows which is how it was set up before. The interaction settings haven't changed for the romantic category in quite some time.

Okay, thanks! Must be something conflicting on my end then!
Test Subject
#736 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 12:04 AM
Is this mod compatible with the June 2019 patch?
Test Subject
#737 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 9:15 AM
This mod has been reported broken with the June patch.
Theorist
Original Poster
#738 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 12:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Refia
This mod has been reported broken with the June patch.

I have not had a chance to update my game to update any mods. I plan on starting that this weekend.

Instructor
#739 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 5:45 PM
Thanks for info, PolarBearSims and I'm happy to get an update for this great mod. Your mod make such a big difference for a really better gameplay.

Best regards from Austria

Eve
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#740 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 4:48 PM
Eagerly waiting for an update to this amazing mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#741 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 7:59 PM
Thank you for updating us, PolarBearSims! I honestly can't play this game without your mod, I can't wait for the update!
Theorist
Original Poster
#742 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 8:47 PM
UPDATE:

6/22/19 Change Log:
Patch Update: 6/18/19
ADDED: Waterfall Woohoo & Try for Baby
CHANGED: Fight will only appear with a low friendship level.

There was only the idle chat that needed fixed the rest was fine. I also went in and restricted the fight interaction to only appear if the friendship is below 0. Even if they have a high romance level it will still appear because a romance that high probably has a higher than 0 friendship. This should help stop all the excessive fighting with sims you care about!

Thank you for your support and patients

~ENJOY~

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#743 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 12:56 AM
Thanks for updating. This is one of my favourite mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#744 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 11:39 AM
You are totally awesome, appreciate you tons 👌👌💙💙
Instructor
#745 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 1:07 PM
OMG, yeahhh. Thank you so much for the update. I love this mod and don't want to play without it. Great done

Best regards from Austria

Eve
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#746 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 5:04 AM
finally I can stop beating up my gf.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#747 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 4:17 PM
this mod is AMAZING!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!
Test Subject
#748 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 11:08 AM
I have a question about this mod.
I don't quite understand the new romance interactions.
I have a married couple and no matter what I do, I don't see the wohoo option anywhere. The only thing I can do at the moment is in the waterfall, but by default e. g. in bed I can't choose anymore.
Is this intentional or is this a bug ?
But on the whole this is a really successful mod great work :D
Test Subject
#749 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 1:24 PM
Love this mod so much but was wondering if it was possible to disable the autonomous chat selections of my active sim? I like to have complete control over my active sim's choices, but I love how much more interesting all of the NPC characters are now!
Test Subject
#750 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 11:59 PM
Will this work with the latest patch?
Page 30 of 49