Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 6:52 AM
Default Birthday Blues
As the days are drawing closer to my birthday, I feel somewhat wistful. Vincent has been supportive, so have my parents and even my cats have upped the bunting headbutts.

It's only been 5 days since the month began and I feel beat up.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 1:06 PM
Well don't feel beat up about your birthday, this is a time to be celebrating your birth not butting heads. Not that it matters, but I'd like to wish you happy (early) birthday.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 9:39 PM
Just had mine,
WORST EVER

hope yours is better !

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Theorist
#4 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 12:57 AM
You've made it another year. People care for you. Even if you have issues (I'm not sure what you may be unhappy about specifically) just beating the odds makes you special. Try to enjoy it.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Inventor
#5 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 6:48 PM
For me every birthday is a reminder that I still haven't gotten better at eating, I'm still mentally unwell, I'm also still physically unwell, I'm still to emotionally stunted to tell my rapidly aging grandmother (who raised me, so is basically my mother) that I love her, I'm still childless because I refuse to become pregnant with my body in the state it's in...

It reminds me that I've wasted another year of my life doing nothing that will make me happier or healthier. I still can't get over turning 23. 23!! I'm almost in my mid 20s, yet most of the time I still feel 15. (not physically. Physically I feel about 80...)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 7:14 PM
Oh I stopped all that nonsense a while ago. As you get older, it gets less important. Till you're over 90, then it's something to boast about.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
You've made it another year. People care for you. Even if you have issues (I'm not sure what you may be unhappy about specifically) just beating the odds makes you special. Try to enjoy it.

It's my creative slump. Even if I make an artistic expression, I give up after one or two drawings, or if the fridge is full when attempting to make gummis, or even doll making seems pointless when you have 8-9 bags full of long nylon hair in rainbow haircolors and you lack the proper tools to implant the hair, glue it in place and do all kinds of customization and this agony goes on for days. I have become a regular on the help hotline. I am in a position where I want to build a portfolio, but I have no accumulated works.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)