Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 6:01 PM
Default What would you change about The Sims So-And-So-W/e Stories?
Sorry if this belongs in Common Threads, wouldn't let me post!

What would you change about Pets, Life or Castaway stories?

I'd change the ending to Riley's. Like, with the party scene, I got Mickey to host it. Bad idea, the aunt didn't turn up; the game pretty much screwed up. ¬_¬
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 6:34 PM
Mmm not sure! LOL I have Castaway Stories but I haven't finished my story yet, it's been a while since I've played too because a) computer was broken for two months and then b) got a new one and got way too addicted to TS2 again!
Theorist
#3 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 6:38 PM
In Castway stories, I'd let them have the option of getting off the island, or even playing them before they crashed
I'd also love to be able to *create* lots, but thats what makes it a LaptopFreindly Game, isn't it! :D

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
#4 Old 4th May 2009 at 10:20 PM
Id make a High end version for it so you could run it with high poly addons, and more stories. I actually LIKE the idea of storylines in the sims so why not make more stories to play? or downloadable ones?
Theorist
#5 Old 4th May 2009 at 10:26 PM
.. Or maybe downloadable stories made by other members? It would take some work/time, but it would be very cool to have!

A bodyshop would be awesome, and some "linking Up" features to the "Full Game" would be cool too

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th May 2009 at 10:45 PM
I really enjoyed castaway stories and I whole stories series they were my most favorite! xD After I was done with the story, I made myself sims and my husbands self sim. It was fun and cute :D
#7 Old 5th May 2009 at 1:41 AM
I'd enable cheats for Pets and allow the sims to buy mobile phones. For some reason in Pet Stories, the "story" sims all have mobile phones but there is no way to buy them for other sims. Also, not being able to use cheats takes a lot of fun out of the game and makes is longer and more boring.

I also do not like how time keeps going in Pets when sims leave the house and return later. That can really mess up the timing of a pregnancy and birth if a pregnant sim is left at home.

I like Life stories a lot. I wish Pet stories was more like it.

I haven't played Castaway but it seems everyone likes it the most.